The Sacrifice

Shen Wei  was given a beautiful  red clothes and jewels to be sacrifice to Nian.

   Nian the lion monster live in the sea and creating problems in their village. Legends said after  Nian make love to a beautiful virgin woman she will be eaten whole. Making  Shen Wei shake his head to not accept this kind of marriage. And his a man, Nian will surely kill him for not satisfying him in his pleasure.

    But the villager still tightly  rope him to a pillar outside the village near the seashore for Nian to easily see him. He cried to his parents for help. But why did Shen Wei  came in this predicable situation.

*Flashback *

     Shen Wei the  most handsome man in their village was all love by everybody. Especially  Zhuiji the mayor's  son who have a lust for him even thou his a man. Once Zhuiji woo him.

    But Shen Wei  laugh at him. "Sorry even your a man or woman I won't  like you because your not my type! Your not as handsome as me!" That made Zhuiji mad. Once he almost rape Shen Wei luckily Shen Wei  is a great fighter and he easily knockdown Zhuiji. Making him the laughing stock of their village.

    Zhuiji father the mayor didn't  like what happened  to his son. That time they're having a problem  with Nian who making chaotic in their village. And now they're  having a low storage  of beautiful, virgin women. As he got a brilliant idea. To make Shen Wei  the perfect sacrifice.

    He cornered his parents a poor farmers to sacrifice  their only son to the monster Nian and he will give a large amount of money. First the parents of Shen Wei  didn't  agree. But the villagers persuade them. To stop Nian for making troubles at them. Plus their population is decreasing  because of lack of women.

     First Shen Wei  is been drunk by he so called friends and clothes him with  a beautiful  red dress and jewels. While the women  gave him some powder and lipstick. As the men tied him to a pillar.

*End Of Flashback *

    Shen Wei  wake up and was shock being tied up as he scream for help. But his people just look at him. Even his parents. "Why are you doing this to me?! I'm not a woman! Why would I be sacrifice!" He shout. As one of his people blow the horn. The sea became silent, suddenly  a roar they heard.

    While the blue sea became dark as the sky became gray with thunder. Suddenly  a monstrous lion emerge from the ocean, roaring loudly as it appeared infront of the shore.

   Shen Wei's  eyes almost pop, while the villagers where horrified seeing the beast

   Shen Wei's  eyes almost pop, while the villagers where horrified seeing the beast. Only Zhuiji and his father smirk seeing the beast look at Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  scream for help. No one in the village tried to help him. For they are afraid of the monster.

   The beast ran toward him and almost pouce on him when suddenly  the ocean stir again. As it roar again. "Wait?! Are they're  two monsters?!" Ask Zhuiji. "No! Not did I know about it?!" Said his father.

   Suddenly  a handsome man wearing a warriors armor appeared with a white  horses. "Stop! Nian! His mine!" Suddenly  the lion bow to the man while approaching  Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  was gawking on how handsome the man is. He didn't  notice his rope is been taken off. While he was carried off by the man without struggle. Everyone was shocked at what they have seen. Zhuiji and his father was also shocked  at they didn't  know that Nian is only a pet by a powerful diety.

    As Shen Wei  been taken away and submerged  at the sea with the handsome diety with him. With in a minute Nian also follows to  his master and dive in the ocean.

    Shen Wei  lost concious  as they dive in the sea. He was woke up being rock by something. He tried to open his eyes seeing the handsome deity having no clothes  on as his thrusting his prize unto him. Shen Wei  was shocked  seeing  himself naked and making love with the handsome deity. He want to stop him. To tell him his not a woman but he was so dizzy and the scent of the handsome deity making his body  weak as it response  to every kiss and touched  his doing.

    He can't  believe  his moaning and cried  for more. As his body won't  let go of him. The deity  smile as he thrust for more until he burst inside of him. "Your beautiful! My lovely bride even though your not a woman. "I will love you forever!" As he rock his body unto him again.

    Shen Wei  didn't know what hours they've been doing it. As he lost concious. When he wake up his in a beautiful room, laid in a huge bed. Beautiful servants are waiting for his awakening as they all greated him. He was shock  his only clothes  is his inner robe only luckily theres  a blanket on his body.

   The servants giggle  as he blushed  and hide himself at the blancket. "Your majesty! Our lord Yunlan waiting for your presence  in the veranda!" As they bow and laid his new clothes.

    Moments pass, when Shen Wei  came wearing a beautiful robe. Yunlan welcome him and made him sit beside him. At their side a small black cat lying beside their sit. It purr when Yunlan pat  it. "My name is Yunlan by the way my pretty bride and this is Da quing  my loyal cat or you can say his Nian!" As Da quing  transformed  into a big lion. Shen Wei  hold Yunlan tightly for his scared.

    "Your name my beautiful  bride?" He ask. "Shen Wei! And I'm not your bride!" As he sit away only to be pulled back by Yunlan while squeezing his buttocks.  Shen Wei  yelp in surprise. "Stop!" As he tried to pushed  Yunlan away from him. But can't  for the deity is very  strong. "Remember  my beautiful  bride your villagers have already sacrifice you to me! So stop struggling because you're  mine now!" As he kiss Shen Wei  passionately.  Unintentionally making Shen Wei  moan into the kiss.

  Unintentionally making Shen Wei  moan into the kiss