Life Without My Sight

When Shen Wei  and Yunlan came back to their kingdom, Heki was called to treat Yunlan.

    He gave him every medicine he know but Yunlan eyesight  didn't  came back. Shen Wei  comfort his husband when he suddenly  cried knowing his eyes sight is gone forever.

   Still Shen Wei  and the other's  didn't  loose hope as he gave words to his deities to find the cure  of his husband's  blindness. At every corner of world they search for it even in the demon's  world. Still they can't  find the cure.

    In a few months, Shen Wei  bumps became visible indicating his child is growing in his wombs. While Yunlan on the other hand eventhough  his blind is doing his best to exercise his swordsmanship every day.  While Da quing became  his eyes. He gave his  voice back.

    "Ah Lan!" Shen Wei with few servants carrying a basket of foods walk toward to his husband whose meditating under a big cherry tree. While Da quing  lazy laid beside him.
"Xiao Wei! I told you not to carry a basket of foods let the servants do it!" As he scolded him. "How do you know I'm carrying such one?" As he pout and sit beside his husband.

    "I can sense your walking is not light as it use to be?" As he chuckled.  Shen Wei  hit him lightly at the chest. "You know I'm not only carrying a basket but your child as well?" As he took Yunlan's  hand and made him caress his stomach. The baby kick sensing his father nearby.  His such an energetic angel! I can't  wait to see him and teach him my sword technique!" Yunlan excitedly  said. But as he remembered  he can't  see. He chuckled  slightly, "I forgot I have no eyes.

      "Don't  worry we will tried to find the cure to get your eyesight back while Shen Wei  pulled  Yunlan for a kiss. "You know your kiss is becoming sweeter everyday! I might  get addicted on it and never let it go?" He smile. He suddenly  lean his head to his ear and whispered,  "And those soft hands of your roaming on my barebody when I'm taking a bath makes me hot and flustered!"

    That made Shen Wei  blushed, "It's  your fault for having a hot and sexy body!" As he giggle. "Oh! Please! Could you stop your sweet talking and pass on my food! I'm starving!" Said Da quing.  "Remind me again on why I have given back his voice?" Yunlan irritated  said. "Hey! I heard that!" Shout Da quing.  Making Shen Wei  laugh. "Remember  his your eyes now! Be nice to him!" He said.

    "That's  right! I'm your eyes, so be good to me  Yunlan!" While Da quing munching his fried fish.

     Yunlan want to protest but Shen Wei  suddenly  embrace him from behind making Yunlan relax from his hold. Maybe you need to go home now? Your kinda smelly from practicing" While caressing his cheek. "But Xiao Wei  were still  practicing. " Suddenly  Shen Wei  shut him with a kiss. "You can't  say no to me! I'm your queen now!" While hugging Yunlan tightly to his embrace. Then suddenly he  lift him up.

    The servants giggle, "Xiao Wei! Stop! It's  quite embarrassing!" He tried to get away from his hold but Shen Wei  tightly hold him. "No! Where going home. As he walk toward their room to prepare him for a bath.

    Yunlan was first to go in the wood big tub followed  by Shen Wei  whose cuddling to his back with a bar soap and a scrubber. Yunlan felt hot everytime Shen Wei  bare body is press near to his. He unconciously  face his wife with a surprise  and whispered  to his ear, "I want you!" Making Shen Wei  blushed.  In a moment you will hear screaming and moaning of Shen Wei  whose ridding on Yunlan non stop. While Yunlan is attacking of him of kisses on the neck descending to his naked body.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand letting Yunlan ravished  him up while he thrusted Yunlan's  prize unto his warm soft  hole. Making him scream for more, "Aaaah.....Ah Lan!!!"  As he kiss him passionately  on the lips. Within a minute they're  burst their seeds on each other. Still panting, Shen Wei  still ride Yunlan. While Yunlan kiss and bite him in every parts of Shen Wei.  "If only I can see your face! It will realy turned  me on?" As he thrust to him again and again.

    Shen Wei  moan crazily  and never want to stop. "Ah Lan! Let's  continue this on the bed!" Yunlan nod in response, as he lift Shen Wei  effortlessly. "Be my eyes, wife!" While his nibbling his neck. Shen  Wei wrapped  his legs tightly on Yunlan hips so he never stop his rocking his body on him. As he pointed on how to get to bed.

    Yunlan been knocking things up, because Shen Wei  can't  talk properly, as his kissing Yunlan and giggling when Yunlan bumped  into things, before finaly reaching the  bed. As both fall, Yunlan is at the bottom since he didn't want his wife to get hurt. Shen Wei  can't  stop kissing his husband while riding  to him again.

   "If we keep this up our baby will have a siblings again!" He smirk.  "I won't  mind?!" As he capture his lips again. With a few more thrust Yunlan burst inside Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  follows  as he scream Yunlan's  name. And fall in exhaustion  on Yunlan's  sweaty body.
Yunlan carefully  flipped  Shen Wei  onto the bed and removed  himself from him. As he snuggle close to his wife and kiss his head.

    "I don't  care if I can't  see as long your with me!" As he embrace Shen Wei  whose smiling and caressing his husband  bare  chest. "Just wait a little! I promise to you! One day you will have your eyes sight again and we all be happy!" Yunlan smirk. "But I 'm already happy just to be with you! And our child to be!" That made Shen Wei  blushed. As Yunlan lift his face and kiss him passionately.

    "I'm so lucky to have you Xiao Wei!" As his kiss his forehead. "No! I'm the lucky one who have found you! You didn't  care if I'm a poor farmer's  son!" And cuddle  to his hold. As both sleep in each other's  arms.