A Sudden Marriage

Shen Wei  can't  believe  he reply  to the kiss. As the other  servants came with foods and drinks.

     Yunlan spoon food Shen Wei.  First Shen Wei  won't  take it because his pretty mad on why this guy is forcing himself to him. But when he taste the food. His stomach grumble, remembering he still didn't  eat breakfast.

    He suddenly  took the chopsticks  and ate all the foods and drinks. Yunlan wipe Shen Wei  lips with his thumb as he saw he have a piece of food on the corner of his mouth. But when he graze his lips. "Your so beautiful  Shen Wei. Even your lips is so soft as a petal of flowers." Shen Wei  blushed furiously.

    "Stop it! I'm not a delicate flower!" He pout and tride to take off his hand. "No your not but my beautiful wife!" While caressing  his face. Shen Wei  almost lost in those  cute brown eyes. As he didn't  know his making his cute doe eyes in which Yunlan is going crazy over it.

   "I can't  believe  an innocent man like you exist! I am lucky to got you first before my ferious cat!" As Da quing  meow  hearing his name. Shen Wei  can't  believe  that kitty cat is Nian. "I hope you won't send your cat to my village since you already got me!" Shen Wei  said as his getting worried for the hands of Yunlan is getting inside his robe.

   "It depends  if you satisfy me?" He said while encircling his fingers to Shen Wei's  nipples. Making Shen Wei  shiver. He suddenly  pulled  away. "Stop! You already have me! Why not we get married first! It's  a tradition in our family. As he tried to stop Yunlan from making advance on him and trying away to get out.

    Yunlan look puzzled  on him. "Marriage? Hmmm....why not! After it will you serve me like a little wife that I want?!" He ask. That made Shen Wei  sweat, "My hole still hurt you pervert deity!" He whispered  to himself. "Why not! So we have a strong bond! But for now you cannot touch  me! Since were not married?!" Said Shen Wei.

    That made Da quing  look at his master that suddenly  laugh crazy. "It's  a deal! My lovely bride to be!" As he almost reach for Shen Wei's  face. Even though his itching to hold it as Shen Wei's  cheeks is blushing.

   "But I won't  promise if your the one that come to me?! Then I can ravish you if I want too?!" As he wink to Da quing. Da quing  stared at his master like knowing what  his saying. The naive Shen Wei  agree. "You'll see! If I would coming running to you?! Because I won't!" He said to himself.

    But as night came when Shen Wei  is sleeping  in his own room. Suddenly thunder and  lightning came. With unfamiliar  place and thunder and lightning  coming from different direction. He can't  stop himself to crouch in fright and cover himself with his blanket.

    Then suddenly  someone screech from behind. And the lights  went out. Shen Wei  scream and ran to the lights room only to be welcome by a sexy Yunlan whose wearing his pants only.
"What  are you doing here?!" He smirk.

    But Shen Wei  ignored him and went to his bed and hid under the cover. "Why your castle is so scary!" He whined.  "Aren't  you forgetting  what I have said to you?! If you kept running to my arms I might ravish  you?!" As Yunlan smirk. Shen Wei  have forgotten  the deal as he peek behind the blanket the handsome deity have already pinned  him on the bed.

    "Hey! Let go! This is not part of our deal!" Shen Wei  said. But when he heard the thunder. Shen Wei  jump into the arms of Yunlan.  "What are you saying?" He smirk. Shen Wei  swallowed hard. "Please be gentle to me?" That's  the last thing Shen Wei  said as Yunlan laid him on the bed and kiss him hungrily. While taking off his robe and tossing  it on the floor. Shen Wei  struggle to his hold as he was flipped  at his back. Suddenly  Yunlan thrust his prize unto him.

     As Shen Wei  scream, but it hit that soft spot  quickly, he cant help to moan while Yunlan kissing him at the back and the neck. While his hand hold  Shen Wei's  waist as the other stroking his prize. Shen can only cluthches on the blanket as he burst into the hand of Yunlan. While Yunlan moan his name and spilled inside of him.

     "Wei! Your so hot and  beautiful!" While nibbling his ears. Shen Wei  can't  handle how Yunlan making his body hot as he burst again. While Yunlan spilled  inside of him. As he was flipped  up again, Yunlan kept kissing him on the neck, collarbone and all over his bare body. And the worst thing he starting to like Yunlan's  touched.  While they're having a hot s-x , outside their room.

    Da quing  gone back being a house cat. Unknown  to Shen Wei.  As Da quing  became monster lion, thunder and lightning  always follows him but as he turned  into a domestic cat the lightning  and thunder will fade away.
As he heard his master making love to his bride to be he meow and ran away disappearing into the darkness.

    Next morning  Shen Wei's  body ache everywhere.  "This brute he have taken away my innocence  again!" He whispered  to himself. When he bend and  took his robe on the floor. An arms pulled him back in bed. "Give me a morning  kiss my love!" Said Yunlan.

    "You wish!" As he tried to stop him but Yunlan already touch his lips with his. Suddenly  they're  something  hit in his chest that he didn't  know. And before he knew it Yunlan let him go and sleep again. Shen Wei  put on his robe and ran fast toward his room.

    As he close his door, he touched  his chest. "What is that?! Why my heart running so fast?" But his thinking is broken when the servants came bursting in. And trying to measure him up. As they carrying red silk fabrics, with needles and jewels and all stuff for the wedding.

    "What's  going on?!" As he was spin and almost felt dizzy.  "Lord Yunlan want to hurry up your wedding for he like you very much!" As the servants giggle. Shen Wei  almost pop his eyes off. "What?! Why so sudden?"