Becoming Human

It's been days Yunlan been sick and having a slight fever. Making Shen Wei worried for his husband.

While Heki and the others are getting the ingredients needed. One of the demons got lost in the forest and found out where Yunlan and Shen Wei where hiding. He made signals for the others, making Shen Wei saw it as well. And quickly find the demon and killed it with his sword.

But too late the summoning is been cast and anytime the demon will come.
He suddenly message Da quing that they will go to parents of Shen Wei because the demons know now their location.

As he teleport himself while carrying Yunlan back to his parent's house. His mother and father almost scream. For the suddence apperance of them. "Mother could we live here for a while! The demons are after us and we don't have a place to go back too! And Yunlan is still sick!" His mother nod in reply.

Luckily Shen Wei teleported quickly as his Yezun came. "Where's my son!" He shout to the demons whose roaming around the cave. While Da quing and the other wait for them to leave.

Back to the house, as Shen Wei laid Yunlan on his bed. Cute brown eyes open suddenly, "What's going on? Where are we?" He ask. "In my parent's house at my room. We are found out by my father! So I need to move you!" While caressing his hair. "I'm going shopping for a while to get some things we need!" As he kiss Yunlan and about to leave. Yunlan grip his wrist, "Please becareful and comeback to me!" As he smile and leave.

When Shen Wei came, he brushed his soft jet black hair with his hands and change himself to an old beggar man so no one will notice him as he buy foods. That time he almost bumped into Zhuiji and his men. He heard to him that Chu got angry to him for flirting to Guo.

"We should teach a lesson that ex friend not to mess with you!" As both agree and went to Chu and Guo house whose start living together peacefully. Shen Wei can't let them hurt Guo for he is his best friend. As he follows them.

While in the house the parents of Shen Wei can't help to look at the sleeping Yunlan. Who look peacefully sleeping. "I can't believe his that fierce deity? He looks harmless and nice?" Said Shen Wei's father. While poking his cheek, "Honey! Look he got beautiful skin like Wei!" Said Shen Wei's mother. "Really?" As he touched it also. "Please! Stop touching me?" They almost jump upon hearing that. "Sorry son in law it's just that you look handsome like our Wei!" As the parent's of Shen Wei went near him.

"Your parents should be proud of you?" Said Mr. Shen. Even weak Yunlan laugh, "We don't have parents, only our queen and now I 'm defying her every orders that's why I'm in this predicament! She will surely won't forgive me!" As he close his eyes to rest.

While Shen Wei on the other hand had beaten Zhuiji and his gang. Guo and Chu thanks the old man for helping them up. Until Shen Wei reveal himself to Guo while Chu turned his back. Guo want to shout in happiness seeing his friend but Shen Wei stop him. "Where on the run! And I don't want to reveal our location to anyone!" As Guo nod to Shen Wei.

In a moment as Shen Wei came back at being himself. He ran toward Yunlan and looking at his temperature. Yunlan slowly woke up as he felt Shen Wei's touch. " Your back?" As Shen Wei help him sit up. "And are you alright now?" He ask. "Yes a little bit weak but I'm fine now. As Shen Wei gave Yunlan a fruit to eat while he place all the foods he both at the cup board.

He was surprise Yunlan suddenly embrace him from behind and lean his head, "I love you! Don't you ever forget that!" That made Shen Wei smile, "I know. That's why you accept me eventhough you found out I'm half demon?" As Shen Wei turn he kiss Yunlan passionately while holding his waist so he won't fall Yunlan on the other hand hold him tightly on the neck. "Your so beautiful my love I want you!" While Yunlan kiss him again.

"I want you as well but your still weak I might harm you!" As he kiss Yunlan's neck. "Please take me! I miss your body on mine!" As he moan when Shen Wei 's hand suddenly went into his pants, rubbing that firm behind. Luckily Shen Wei's parents went to their farm outside tending their rice.

Shen Wei suddenly shut their door with his power and lift Yunlan while giving him a rain of kisses. As he laid him on the bed, he took off his robe and kissing him non stop on his bare body.

While far outside while his parents is tending their farm. Suddenly a few deities emerge from the shore of the sea. "Old man! Did you know where Shen Wei live here?" He ask Shen Wei's father. As he quickly shake his head. While his wife grab him from the arm in fright. The deities smirk and left.

"Whose those people?! They're beautiful like our son in law?" They ask each other. But out of the forest came the demons, the parents of Shen Wei hide behind big rocks as the deities sense them and came back. As they saw the demons and said, "What are you doing in our territory?!" The deity shout.

The demon laugh, "Why can't we come here you barge in our home! Why can't we?!" As it growl that started the fight. Shen Wei's parents watch in awe on how they fight each other.

While inside the house, Shen Wei kept riding Yunlan, as Yunlan burst inside of him. "Yunlan! He shout. As Shen Wei follows. Shen Wei suddenly remove himself to him. Making Yunlan frustrated. But Shen Wei silenced him as he felt the presence of other being.

"They're here!" As both put on their clothes. Shen Wei put on a shield so that deities or demons might not sense them. "Who are they?" Yunlan ask. Shen Wei silence him with his hands. When suddenly some one barge on the doors. Shen Wei parents quickly close the door, "Something is following us!" His father said. Suddenly one of their wall crashed down as a centipede woman came,"Aha! I've found you!" She said.