Yunlan's Dilemma

Yunlan watches Shen Wei  sleep he can't  help feel guilty would he tell him of the sleeping beauty his guarding.

    If so Shen Wei  might hate him to the core. Because the one that kept him away from his mother is him. As he can't  sleep  he tried walking outside the dark garden. Which is kind of different from them. Here the  flowers bloom  but didn't  need any ray of the sun. Only the light of the moon welcome him. Maybe he can get an energy from the moon since they have also there  in the deity and human's world. When he was about to bend and take a look at the flowers.

    A foot suddenly  appeared infront  of him. "Handsome man? What are you doing without protection from our prince? Many demons want to eat you! You know that?" As he saw Sang the same demon  who he once fight.  Yunlan was speechless  he is a human now plus his weak because of the atmosphere  of the demon world.

    "Cat caught your tongue?! Oh! Yes your chatty cat what happen  to him?Maybe I should thank you for what have you done to me!" Yunlan back away. "Funny! A big demon like  you scared of a small cat?" As Yunlan laugh a little. Sang ran out of patience hearing it as he grip Yunlan's  throat and lift him up.

    While strangling Yunlan, "Such a pity? If you die! Anyway my prince can pick another one for a concubine or better if that's  me!" Yunlan struggle from his hold. Hearing what he say he got mad and his power suddenly increase as he punched  Sang at the stomach.

    Sang dropped  him and stumble and fall. While Yunlan tried to crawl fast but Sang  quickly recover and caught one of  Yunlan's  legs. He scream as Sang clawed  his legs. "You think you can get away from me!" Growl Sang. But suddenly  a sword slashed  Sang's arm he shout in pain.

    As Yunlan was let go, Shen Wei  caught him in his embrace. "Wei! It hurt!" Yunlan scream as Sang's  claw is still attached  to his legs. Shen Wei's eyes became red in anger. "Leave! Even your my father right hand I won't  forgive you for hurting my husband!" As his sword come back to him.

    Sang sneer in anger and ran away. While Shen Wei  lift Yunlan and went back to their room. Yezun also have woken up with his servants women and  tailing after them. "What is the rukus?!" He ask.

    "Your right man Sang hurt my husband!" He angrily said, as he laid Yunlan back at the bed. "Hold him still Shiya! Because it's  very painful for a human!" Shen Wei  hold Yunlan tightly as Yezun taken it with one swing. Yunlan scream again and lost concious.

   It's  been days Yunlan got sick because of his wound luckily Yezun got a medicine for it to easily heal. "I hate being a human I'm so weak!" As he cough. Shen Wei  wipe him with a damp towel. While caressing his soft brown hair.

    "Are you alright?! Don't worry  we would surely leave here...." But his father cut his word. "I told you if you leave Mazu will take Yunlan away from you! Do you hear me?!"

    Shen Wei  look at him worriedly,  "Is it true Yunlan she will seperate us if she found out that I'm part demon?" Yunlan was speechless for a moment.  "Yes. But I won't  let that  happen!" That made Yezun laugh, "Xi Shi also said that and look what happened  to us! She took her away and made my child mortal! Tell me Yunlan I didn't  do anything?! Just to love the woman I love!

    I never harm anyone! Or kill just to get her! But what did she repay? She took Xi Shi away from me! And only now I got my son! I won't  let her repeat what she have done!" He shout. "But  father! What about Yunlan? He will die here!" Shen Wei  said.

    That made Yezun think. He suddenly  went near  to Yunlan, inspecting him from head to toe. "Hmmmph.... Yunlan do you love my son?" He ask. "Yes! I will not let Shen Wei  be taken away from me!" That  put an evil smile on Yezun as he think, "I think I can have my revenge on Mazu by making his one of his deity one of us?" As he whispered to himself.

    "Tomorrow  son in law! Your problem will be solve!" As he pat Yunlan and left the couple. Shen Wei smile hearing that while Yunlan felt uneasy.

    "Ah Lan! Tomorrow  we will have no problem at all! We don't  need to leave the demon world." Yunlan smile for his wife but felt something  up to his father in law. As he let sleep took over him.

    In his dream Da quing  is calling for his master.  "Yunlan where are you?!" He shout. "Is that  you Da quing?! We are in...." Yunlan was about to tell him when he felt something  sting at his shoulder.

    He open his eyes seeing Yezun had prick something  on him. "Shiya hold him tight  it will sting a little." Shen Wei  obediently  obey his father. "Xiao Wei! What are you doing?!" As Yunlan struggle to his hold. "Don't  worry Ah Lan! It's  just medicine for the pain in your wounds.

    But it didn't  only sting on his shoulder as his whole body as well. Yunlan suddenly  scream and shoved Shen Wei  easily. "Father! What's  going on with Ah Lan?!" As Shen Wei  hold him again while the other servants help him. Still Yunlan scream in pain as his trying to get away from their hold.

    "Don't  worry child after this Mazu won't  even lay a finger on you!" As Yezun smirk. "What have you done to me?! It's  very painful! Xiao Wei! Why did you do this to me?!" As Yunlan scream again. "Father! What's  wrong with my husband?! What have you done to him?!" He ask. " Tomorrow  my child Yunlan will become like one of us! Because of that Mazu cannot take Yunlan from you!" As he laugh.

    Outside in earth realm Da quing  suddenly  frozen, "No! No! My master! My master is gone!" That made Lin Jing and the other deities  shock including Mazu.