Meeting You Again

Before Shen Wei  and Yunlan go back to earth realm, they went back to Yunlan's  home.

    Which is quite wreck because that is the place where ice coffins laid underneath his house. While Yunlan and Da quing  are cleaning. "You never  told me we have an  ice river  underneath  our house?" Ask Shen Wei  while helping him up.

    Yunlan and Da quing  froze from their spot. "Oh! Boy!" As Da quing  slowly tiptoe went out. First Yunlan was speechless while Shen Wei  intensely  gaze at  him. He cough a little , I have an amnesia remember?" As he trying busy himself up. And putting  a spell to fix things up.

    "Oh! Yes! I forgot that?!" He suddenly  embrace Yunlan making him guilty a little.  For he didn't  tell Shen Wei  that his the guardian of the ice coffins underneath  his house, Mazu made him. Because he was the most powerful deity back then. No demons can defeat him even Yezun that he once encounter.

    But he once ask Mazu why she's doing it sealing other deities  in the ice coffin to death. She only shout at him that his only under her and must do what she told. If he wants to stay at first rank of the general. Now Mazu  is replace by his wife should he tell him the truth? Or it might damage their relationship  if he know it.

    His thinking was cut when Shen Wei  is kissing his back and neck. "What's  the matter? " He said. "Xiao Wei  what if...." As he was about to speak Yezun came and was bit surprise  seeing Yunlan in full armor. He suddenly  remembered  the general that fought him. If only  he have defeated him, he still have his wife. Alive and happy with him and his son.

   "You! That's  why you look famaliar to me!" Shout Yezun. Suddenly  Yunlan and Shen Wei  stand to fight. "Father! What are you doing here?! How did you get pass the guards!" He ask. "I have my ways! But enough of that! I'm not here to fight! But to congratulate you! For being the next Lord of the sea and being  pregnant! But there something  you need to know about your husband! His the one that put your mother to death!" He shout.

    Shen Wei  face change, "Lie! You always  lie! You almost killed my husband! And now your trying to break  us apart! Well hear me! I won't  listen to you! Leave! Before I forget your my father!" Shen Wei  shout.

    "If you want to see your real mother corpse you can go back to the demon's  world and know the truth!" As he face Yunlan whose looking pale, "And you! Don't  ever let me see your face for I might kill you like Mazu!" As he left.

    " Ah Lan! Don't  worry! I didn't believe his lies! I know you wouldn't  do it!" As he hugged  Yunlan. Yunlan hold Shen Wei  tightly. "Xiao Wei! I don't  want to loose you! I can't  say it's  true!" He whispered  to himself.

    As night came, Yunlan have a nightmare, seeing himself as the young general back then while Mazu hold Xi Shi.

*FLASHBACK *

"Yunlan fight Yezun as I need to seal Xi Shi in the ice coffin hurry!" As she command. "But she doesn't  done anything wrong?!" Yunlan said. But he was slapped  by Mazu. "You think if your the highest  general I won't  replace you easily! Your wrong! Do your job! Young man! And show me that I'm right in choicing you!"

    Yunlan bow and left to fight Yezun and his demons. Eventhough  Yunlan is a new deity back then his a special one he got strenght and wits that no deities  or demons  that can ever surpass. As he defeated  Yezun. Yezun can only watch his wife being imprisoned  in the ice coffin never to be returned  to him alive. Yezun have never begged  to anyone to stopped  Mazu's doing.

    Yunlan ignored his pleading as it is the command of Mazu. They are only soldiers that need to do what  their  commander  said. And stop using their heart but their thinking. Eventhough  his pitying  on what happened  to the couple he have no power to stop it. As Xi Shi died that day.

*END OF FLASHBACK *

      Yunlan bolt up when he wakes up, Shen Wei  stir. "What's  the matter?" As he hugged  Yunlan. "Nothing! Just a nightmare as he laid back in bed. Shen Wei  snuggle and embrace  him from behind. "Just tell me if there's  something  troubling you? I'm your wife now! We should share each other's  problems.

     Yunlan turned back and face his wife. "Xiao Wei,  would you forgive me if one day you found out the truth?" He ask. Shen Wei  was speechless,  but nod in response.  He suddenly  took Yunlan hand and rubbed  it on his  stomach. "Our child needs you! No matter what happened I will always  forgive you!" Said Shen Wei  and kiss Yunlan on his forehead. As both went to sleep.

    Unknown to Yunlan. Shen Wei  have a hunch on what his father said.  So the next morning, his the first to wake up and wrote a letter to Yunlan that  he will check on something as he left quickly and went to his father domain.

    "What is this? Your quick to convince?" Arch Yezun brow. "No! I just want  to see my real mother, that's  all!" Said Shen Wei.  Yezun wave his hand to the demon guards to let him in. As Yezun led him to a cold chamber where Xi Shi lie.

    Meanwhile Yunlan woke up as he felt there's  no one beside him. He suddenly  panic and knockdown the letter that  Shen Wei  wrote to him. As he wore his clothes back he called Da quing  if he saw Shen Wei.  The cat just meow in response. Like it saying he didn't  see Shen Wei. 

    Yunlan look everywhere, as he bumped  into  Lin Jing and Zhu Hong. "Do you see Shen Wei?!" He ask. "No! We didn't !" Said Lin Jing. "Yunlan don't  get panic maybe his just in the garden!" As Zhu Hong caress Yunlan's  face. Yunlan swat her hand. "Thanks! I will look for him." And ran toward that direction. But upon arriving at the garden,  a strange gardener was attending a flower bush. "Excuse me? Have you seen our new queen?" He ask the gardener. The gardener shake his head. But as Yunlan turned around. The gardener suddenly  struck him at the back with his power. Making Yunlan fall and uncious.