Fixing You Up

Yezun gone mad finding out his son went missing again with his new demon warrior.

    "Find them and bring them back here! If not your head will roll off your shoulders!" As he called all demons.
Meanwhile  in Mazu's place, "I can't  believe  we lost them!" Said  Lin Jing.  "Lin Jing why Shen Wei  look like Yezun? And why Yunlan attack us?!" Ask Mazu. Both look puzzle.

     An hour pass, when Shen Wei  wake up beside his husband. Who still looking peacefully  asleep. He can't  stop himself from kissing his lips. Making Yunlan woke up. Shen Wei  was startled  seeing Yunlan's  red eyes as he gazing at him.

    "Who are you?" He suddenly  ask. Shen Wei  can't  help himself to cry a little  for Yunlan  didn't  know who he is anymore.  Shen Wei  gasp hearing that. Suddenly  Da quing  came making Yunlan growl. Da quing  let a loud moew at Yunlan and hide behind Shen Wei in fright

    "I think he didn't only forget us but hate cats as well!" He said. "Sorry Da quing  this is my fault! If I didn't let my father turned Yunlan into a demon! Where not in this predicament!"

    Suddenly  Heki came with his assistant as he brought the medicine. As they tried to spoon feed Yunlan. Yunlan tried to evade it  and smirk. "If he kept not accepting  this how can he be free from the spell?!" Said Heki.

    "Let me try it?!" As Shen Wei  swallow the medicine and suddenly kiss Yunlan. Yunlan almost pop his eyes off while the dwarves look the other way. Da quing watch in interest. As Shen Wei  break the kiss when Yunlan swallowed  the medicine, he cough a little.

    "You tricked  me!" He shout. Making Da quing  laugh, "Because I'm your wife!" Said Shen Wei.  "Wife? My wife?" Ask Yunlan in surprise. An hour pass by, while Da quing  and the dwarves  are having breakfast. Shen Wei  tried to feed Yunlan but he won't  eat. "If you keep on doing this Ah Lan you gonna be weak!" He said. Then untie this rope! Command Yunlan.

    "Do you want me to kiss you again?" Shen Wei  ask. Yunlan suddenly  became red as he let Shen Wei  feed him. While wiping away the food in Yunlan's  mouth. Shen can't  stop to linger his fingers to Yunlan's  lips. Making Yunlan shiver. "Stop it! Whoever you are?!" As he tried to evade Shen Wei  touch. "I'm your wife I can do what I want to do to you?

     Don't  worry you'll remember me soon!" As he combed  Yunlan's  soft brown hair. Eventhough  Yunlan lost his memory he lean on Shen Wei's  touch making him safe and relax. "Wife?" Yunlan whispered  to himself.

      As Da quing  came to the scene Yunlan growl again and trying to get him. "Yunlan stop! His your friend can't  you remember  him?!" He ask. But Yunlan still growl at Da quing  and trying to break free from his hold.

    "Da quing  I'm sorry maybe you should go for a while his sense your an enemy!" Da quing  was a little  bit sad but have no choice but to leave the room.

    "Bad Yunlan! His your friend!" As Shen Wei  scold him  like a child. Yunlan just laid his head on Shen Wei's  lap and rest.

     Outside, Da quing  was called by Lin Jing to know where they are? Using their mind. Unknown to them Zhu Hong is also listening  and trying to pinpoint where's they're  location coming from as she can tap in anyone's  mind when she's  near them. When she located  the area, she smile and teleport  there.

    That time Shen Wei  is bathing Yunlan in a small wooden tub. Yunlan is always leaning to Shen Wei's  touch like a small puppy waiting for his mother. While scrubbing  his back, Shen Wei  whispered  soothing words to his husband or giving him a kiss on the head. That made Yunlan smiled and lean to every Shen Wei's  touch. "Do you like that?" Yunlan nod in reply.

    On the  other side Yunlan never notice Shen Wei  intense gaze on him while scrubbing his back. Shen Wei unintentionally  kiss Yunlan on the neck. Making Yunlan jump a little and blink his cute brown eyes to him. That made Shen Wei's  heart flipped  up many times and want to eat his husband now.

   But still he tried to hold himself as his husband is still in the influence of the drugs  that  his father gave. But at least now Yunlan is trusting him. "Sorry! I  got carried away! It's your fault your so irresistible, can you come closer to me to finish your bath?" He gently say.

     Slowly Yunlan went back to his position and let  Shen Wei  scrub his back again. But the next word made Shen Wei  heat up, "I don't  mind you kissing me, your my wife!" As he look to Shen Wei's  beautiful  dark eyes with his cute brown eyes.

    Shen Wei  dropped  the sponge and went in the tub, slowly he lean to Yunlan to capture his soft plump lips that he miss so much. While his hands touched  Yunlan's  neck to deepen his kiss while the other holding his shoulder.

    He didn't  care now if his clothes is so soak with water  just to taste his sweet husband soft plump lips. Outside Zhu Hong trying to find   where they're hiding, that time Heki was getting some herbal and encounter Zhu Hong.

    Zhu Hong smelled from his scent Da quing  and shake Heki to tell the truth  where Shen Wei  hiding Yunlan.

   Without any warning Shen Wei  came and shoved Zhu Hong while getting Heiki. "Run back!" He shout while he fight Zhu Hong. "Where is Yunlan! Give him back to us!" As she use her snake venum on him. Shen Wei  evade her blow and use her power and twirl her around. And thrown her to a tree. But Zhu Hong flipped  up before she bump into the tree and took out her sword and was about to struck  him.

    Suddenly  someone block her with red piercing eyes as he stared to Zhu Hong venomous  one. She was shocked  Yunlan block it with his palmed.  Shen Wei  have forgotten  to tied him up. As he quickly attack Zhu Hong to her chest as she swing toward a bamboo tree and lost concious.  "No one touched my wife!" As he took her feet and swing her back and forth. And was about to strike her for the kill. "Stop! Yunlan! Don't!" Shout Shen Wei.