The Mayor's Plan

Shen Wei  have no choice but to fight the centipede woman whose about to eat his parents.

   He evade it's  claws and pointed tail, as she realize whose his fighting the son of their lord. But too late as she realize it. Shen Wei  thrust  his sword upon her body to tail and slice her into half as she scream she died and melted.

    Shen Wei  rushed  to his fainted mother and shake her to wake up. Yunlan want to help but when he was about to stand suddenly  something lift him up. The beast looks like a big bat as it tried flying  away  from them. Shen Wei  swing again his sword as the bat being sliced  in half, it died on the spot.

    Yunlan on the other hand was caught by Shen Wei  before he fall on the ground. Shen Wei  use his power again building the side  of their house with a hole in it. And close the door. As he laid back Yunlan on the bed. "How did they know were we are?" Ask Yunlan.

      "The deities  just came out of the sea followed by the demons from the forest.
There they fight! This two just followed us because it's  hungry! Never leave here son!" Said his mother. Shen Wei  nod as he saw Yunlan agree as well.

    But still when they went to sleep, Shen Wei's  dark beautiful  eyes still wide awake and can't  sleep as he hold Yunlan protectively.  Yunlan stir and saw his wife that can't  sleep. He snuggle to his hold and said, "Sorry! I should be the one  whose protecting you and here am I! Weakling cannot even walk straight on my own!"

   Shen Wei  kiss him on the head and caress his soft brown, "No! It is my fault! I should never let my father inject you with that potion because of that you lost your power! So I  should now protect you!" Making Yunlan smile as he close his eyes.

    The next few days the deities and demons disappeared  without a trace, while Yunlan fever have gone and now his getting better but still his power didn't  returned. As he help in the farming of his father in law. Shen Wei  want to stop him. But he would insist, "I am well now and fit to work! I don't  want just lazy around and do nothing!" As he went with Mr. Shen.

    "It is not your worried of his health but the women is gawking at him?" As his mother  tease. Shen Wei  just laugh, I'm not jealous!"

   But within a moment he secretly watch his husband whose plowing in the field with his father. The women are already there watching his husband and offering foods and water. While the men smear  in jealousy.

   Shen Wei  hurriedly  ran toward his husband as he saw one of the women almost tried to wipe his sweat on his forehead  with her towel. Shen Wei  block her. "Shen Wei! You came back?!" As all were startled,  "Oh! Yes! And please don't  touch my husband!" That made the women shock.

    As Yunlan enveloped  him to his embrace and kiss him suddenly  infront  of them. One of them faint. As he break his hold to Yunlan. Zhuiji came and tried  to hugged  him back. But Shen Wei  shoved  him. "I still didn't  forgive you for almost raping me and gave me to be sacrifice  to the beast Zhuiji!" He shout.

    "It was just a misunderstanding  Wei! It's  because you rejected me!" But upon hearing the name Zhuiji. Yunlan emerge behind Shen Wei  and punched  Zhuiji non stop. The people and Shen Wei  tried to stop his husband. "Never ever show your face to me! Zhuiji or I will kill you for harming my wife!" As he let go of him and stumble and fall. Zhuiji gang help him up and sprint away.

    The mayor upon hearing what happened  to his son was devastated  and want revenge  to the Shen Wei's family. "They didn't  know whom they challenge!" He said. As he call some men to get Shen Wei  and his family.

    But as the men lay a finger on Shen Wei's  family. Shen Wei  use his power and thrown them all away from them. The men ran screaming that his a demon and have strong power. Still the mayor didn't  want to be defeated. As he called bandits and assassins  to eliminate  Shen Wei.

    But one flicked of Shen Wei's  finger the bandits and assassins  were thrown as well. "Is there no weakness of Shen Wei?" The mayor is frustrated.  Zhuiji suddenly  told him that Shen Wei  have a human lover and they can use him against Shen Wei.  He suddenly  called his men to kidnap  Yunlan as they thought  his just a weakling human.

    That day Yunlan and his father in law was tending to their field. When men suddenly  surrounded  them.  "Father! Run and I will hold them call Wei!" He whispered  to him. As his father in law run back to their house. Yunlan use the pitchfork to be his weapon.

    As the men tried to grab him. He evade and use the pitchfork to defend himself from them. Since he is expert in war than the other  deities.  He easily defeat them without a sweat. Shen Wei  came worried written on his lovely face just to be surprised  that the kidnappers  are all piled up and unconscious.

    Yunlan smirk, "What took you so long my lovely wife! Tsk! You never see how your husband fight?! Humans are so predictable in their moves and easily  defeated!" As he pulled Shen Wei  for a kiss. "And here I am worried sick that they have taken you away from me!" As he smiled  to the kiss.

    In the afternoon,  the mayor and Zhuiji was expecting their men with Yunlan. But they were shocked as their men was piled up infront of them. As an angry Shen Wei confront them. "You never learned!" As he put a spell on yhe two and made them both frogs.

    They begged  for Shen Wei  forgiveness but he only say, "If a maiden kiss you then the two of you will return  back to normal but if not you two will remain a frog forever!" As he smirk. "No!!!" Both shout.