Why You

When Shen Wei  went to the cold room where  his mother laid. He can't  help  a tear drop from his eyes.

    "She is beautiful!" While caressing  her cold cheek. "Yes! She's  my light in my dark days! The sun that  warms my  cold heart! She is everything  to me! But now she's  cold as a corpse. Like a statue never to be move forever. Thanks to Mazu and his deities!

    I once beg for her life but that man never hid my call. And now I want vengence! Vengence to all that cause my grief!" Shen Wei  never like what his hearing. "Isn't  the death of Mazu is enough!" Said Shen Wei.  Yezun laugh crazily.  "No! Not enough! I cried blood in my eyes! That man have no heart! But now his in my hands! Ready to be exchange with the life of your mother."

    That made Shen Wei  widen his eyes, "Father no!" As he made a portal to deities  world and tried to find Yunlan at their home but his not there. There he met Ling Jing and Zhu Hong at the hall. "Yunlan?! Where is he?!" Lin Jing and Zhu Hong look at one another. "Didn't  you see him at the garden?" Said Zhu Hong.

   All of them ran toward it just finding other deities  holding his husband. "What are you all doing?! Give me back my husband!" Shout Shen Wei.  "His a traitor! Who deserve to die!" Shout the other deities. Without anywarning Shen Wei  uses his sword cutting all who block his way.

    Even Lin Jing and Zhu Hong help him against the other deities. Out of nowhere Da quing  came as the beast lion and teared the other deities to pieces. They didn't  notice the gardener is taking Yunlan with him slowly.

    When Shen Wei  notice him. He summoned  his sphere and almost killed the gardener. But it jump back high, revealing that he is a she. A demon name Wang the white bone demon, "This is my revenge on taking my lover's Sang arms!" As she made a portal and slide out  toward it with  Yunlan. Shen Wei  quickly  jump toward it with Da quing.  As the portal close.

    All the deities  that Lin Jing and Zhu Hong were fighting have all lost concious.  "What happened?!" Said Zhu Hong as she was puzzled why all of them faint. "It's  the white bone demon Wang she controlled they're  hatred to Shen Wei! Without her, the spell she created break!" Said Lin Jing. "We must made a portal to help Shen Wei  and the others!" He said.

     Inside the demons  world Shen Wei  and Da quing  was block  by the big statue guards. "Your father told us your not welcome here anymore!" They shout. "Get out of my way! Or meet my blade!" As he swing his blade the two guards tried to block him with  their long sphere. While Da quing  became the almighty lion again and tried to pushed  the other guards away from Shen Wei.

    As he tripped  the other it pulls the other to the ground. Da quing  suddenly  emerge his white wings and let  Shen Wei  ride him. "Da quing! You can fly?!" He was shocked. The lion just growl and flapped  it's  wings as it fly toward where his master is.

    First they thought  their safe from underground  demons. They didn't  anticipate  other demons can fly. And was welcome  by a dozen of human bat like  creatures.  As the demons trying to eat them alive. Shen Wei  swing his sword while his staff in the other hand shooting lightning to the demons with wings. When another demons came again and again.

    Meanwhile as Yunlan woke up he was surprised  as he was laid to a cold bed near Xi Shi's bed. "Surprise! Surprise!" Said Yezun. "What do you want from me! Where did you hide Xiao Wei!" Shout Yunlan. As he struggle to get off the cuff at his hands and feet.

    "My son you mean? Why his not here? But let's stop talking about him! Let's  talk about my wife! Within a minute we will be transporting to Yama's territory  to exchange  your life for hers? Isn't  that exciting?! She will live again and you will die!" As Yezun laugh. "No! I can't  I want to see my child is born! And no one can stop me!" Shout Yunlan. Suddenly  flared of magic came from him. "Master! His power is returning! The chain cannot hold him!" Shout Wang.

    "No! Where  so near! I want my wife back!" Shout Yezun. But suddenly  Yunlan's  power shut through  the sky making Shen Wei  and Da quing  looks their way. "Ah Lan!" As they tried to went through the flying demons but their blocking their way. Luckily Lin Jing and Zhu Hong came to help them.

    Moment pass, Yunlan had got out from his chains and tried to swing his sword to Yezun. Wang created an illusion  for him and blocking his vision by a fog on. Yezun on the other hand graze him with his sword from his limbs and arms. While other demons tried to hold him only to meet their end. At the sword of Yunlan.

    "You treacherous  demon face me and fight like a man!" As he wield his sword in mid air because he can't  see Yezun. Yezun was about to thrust his sword on him luckily Shen Wei  block it with  his flying spear. "Shiya! Why?!" Yezun shout. "My name is Shen Wei! Not Shiya! And his my husband!" He said. As the spear returned to his owner.

    Yezun sneered, "You think he can get away from killing your mother!" As he swing his sword on him. Shen Wei  deflect his sword and swing it against him. Wang seeing his master  is loosing.
She throw her poisonous  dagger onto Shen Wei.  It almost hit Shen Wei  but Yunlan block it before hitting him with his sword.

   But as he deflect it, the daggers release a poisonous  smoke making Yunlan lost his sight.  Shen Wei  shout as he saw his husband get on his knees while Wang  was about to pierce another daggers on him, Da quing suddenly  came and  pounce on Wang. He eat her whole with one gulp and as he burp. Yezun seeing his out number teleport  back to another dimension while carrying his dead wife. As they disappear. Shen Wei  was about to get him but he ran back to Yunlan whose screaming in pain. For the smoke went to his eyes. "Ah Lan! Don't  worry I got you!" As he lift Yunlan and ride to Da quing  back to their kingdom.