His Young, Energetic Husband

While Yunlan take a rest, Shen Wei  is with him, caressing his sweet husband's  hair to make him sleep.

    Yunlan look so vunerable and fragile  in that state. Still Shen Wei  kept kissing him on the cheeks and on the forehead to assure to him that everything is gonna be fine. A hands suddenly  pulled Shen Wei  to his embrace.

    His young husband enveloped  him to his embrace. "Ah Lan?" Doing that doe eyes on him.  "What my sweet angel?" He ask while kissing his soft lips. "I can't  possibly  do it? You remind me of our son Yue Yan. Your to young for me?"

    Yunlan suddenly  stop and sit up. "Why?! Don't  you love me anymore?! Because I look like this?!" As he pout. Shen Wei  lean his head to his back. "That's  not it? It's  just....well ....why not lets wait that you grow old again." Yunlan suddenly  face him. "I hate you!" As he stomp out. Shen Wei  can't  help to chuckle. "I can't  believe  you become cuter than me?" As he stand and follow his husband.

    That husband bumped  into someone  he didn't  expect Zhu Hong. "Hey! Kid! Watched  were you going!" She said angrily but as she look at him. "Yunlan! Is that  you?!" As she laugh. "You too!" As he shoved her and ran fast.

   There she meet Shen Wei.  Both  look intensely  to each other. She bow suddenly  and about to leave. Shen Wei  broke the silent. "I know you still mad at me for taking Yunlan but in the future I hope your hatred to me will vanished  and do you seen my husband? His sort became young?" He ask.

   Hearing that husband word broke Zhu Hong's  heart million pieces, but she have no choice, Yunlan choosen Shen Wei  over her. "He went in that direction!" As he point where he ran. But as Shen Wei  about to leave. "Maybe someday! But for now you must understand I still have feelings for him and my hatred toward you!" As she bow and left.

    Meanwhile  Yunlan went to the garden kicking the flowers as his angry
to his wife  reject him for looking so young. "What a young and beautiful thing like you doing here?" It hiss. "Wait? What a demon doing here?" Yunlan told himself. He suddenly  seen a hole underneath the sakura tree.

    The demon suddenly  block it with flowers. "So this is were Yezun comming underneath it. We didn't  notice because the sakura trees  bloom and fragnance its keeping away the smell of the demon!" The demon sense he should be eliminate before the kid call for back up.

    "Poor you! I wanted to still play with you! But master Yezun will be angry if other deities will find out our entrance in your realm. As he thrown a dagger to Yunlan. Yunlan called his sword and deflect it easily. "You little  brat! Who are you?!" As he dove to him and show his venomous fangs and claws.

    He was about  to kill him when Yunlan twirl and slice him easily. He smirk. "Poor you! You made me angrier than before!" He didn't  know it alerted it 's other allieds and about to pounce on him. He suddenly  called his lightning as all of the demon was fried.

   Shen Wei seeing the lightning ran toward it. Just to see his husband easily handles the demons. He looks like dancing in mid air as he handle the other  demons that about to attack him.

    Yunlan seeing his Xiao Wei  at the distance.  He showed him he can handle any demons with one blow while coming toward him and kiss his hand. "My wife! As you see I can kick any demon's  ass eventhough I became young again! I hope you won't  reject me in bed again?" As he wink at him.

    Shen Wei  blushed, "This pervert husband of mine eventhough his fighting, still in his mind he wanted to make love to me!" That made Shen Wei shiver in having that young Yunlan next to his bare body.  "Concentrate in your fighting first! Finished  them all and I will think it over!" That made Yunlan spirit high. 

   As he finished  his job with swing of his sword. The other deities  that came was shocked  that the fight is already over. "Whose that brat?!" One of them say. "Hush! That's  Yunlan my husband!" Shen Wei  reply to them.  They bow to him. "Sorry my lord! It's  just were surprise! Why he became so young!"

    Yunlan jump around and flipped  before he went down  to greet the others. "Hey! You two! Close that hole that's connecting to the underworld! So no demons may come again in our realm!" They bow and obey.  Now looking at his prize. Shen Wei  blushed, "So my beautiful wife! Can I have your answer?" While twirling Shen Wei's  hair. Making Shen Wei  blushed.

    "I...I still need to think?!" As he was about to turned. Yunlan suddenly  scoop him up. "I want my prize now!" As he hurriedly went back to their room. While going there he meet his son. "Hey! Papa! We still didn't  play!" As Yue Yan  whined.  "Not now son! Your mother and I need to give you a brother again. As he hurriedly  ran toward their room and close it.

    Yue Yan look at his baby twin brothers sitting at a stroller. "Hey! You two promise me if you grow  up,  you will only play with me and nobody else!" His twin brothers just look and giggle at him. Yue Yan played  with them. The nannies giggles as Yue Yan kept talking to his siblings who just make a bubbles in their  saliva. While Da quing  lazy sleep beside them.

    When suddenly  they heard their father shout. "No this can't  be happening?! Why! Oh! Why! This is Lin Jing's fault! How can I have a dozen children when it shrunk!" Shen Wei  laugh. Maybe this time, I can make you pregnant? Wanna try?" As he hold Yunlan's  tightly. "Xiao Wei! Don't  you dare!" But as Shen Wei  kiss him, Yunlan suddenly  melt to his hold. Forgetting  his in a dangerous position.
Without any warning Shen Wei  thrust his prize to him.

    Making him yelp in surprise. He tried stopping  Shen Wei  but the delicious  friction is making him weak. As he moun loudly for more. Shen Wei  smirk as he have his young husband underneath  him. As he rock his body unto him. Until  Yunlan gave everything up to him.