A New Life

It's  been nine months, when Shen Wei  was  about to bare a child.

     As he was being brought  to the delivery room, Yunlan been with him and holding his hand. "Ah Lan! Promise me you  won't  let go of my hand!" He requested. "Yes! I won't  until the end of it!" And kiss Shen Wei  on the head.

    But a minute while in the delivery room, Shen Wei  kept cursing and giving loving words to Yunlan while griping his hand almost breaking it. Luckily Yunlan can withstand the clutching of his hand for his a warrior.

    But the verbal abuse is kept breaking his heart. "Yunlan! How could you *bleep!*.....*bleep!* This is all your fault you *bleep!* But I love you! Don't  mind my word! But it's  really hurt! *Bleeeeeeep!!!* Doctors do something! *Bleep!!!* The doctors and nurse almost bleed their ears. "My lord please!" He suddenly  click his fingers, making Shen Wei  sleep. Yunlan thanks the doctor.

    After a minute or two the doctor all wearing white group around Shen Wei  and hold hands. They suddenly  enchanted a spell within a minute something glow out off Shen Wei's  stomach. As it cried the nurses took over and carried the baby to be clean.

    Yunlan was so happy hearing his little bundle of joy cried loudly. "My lord congratulation! It's  a big baby boy!" As he click his finger to make Shen Wei  wake up. While the nurse gave the baby to Shen Wei  to see it. Shen Wei  cried for joying seeing his baby who suddenly open his cute black and brown eyes and smile to his parents.

     "Ah Lan! He got our both eyes and his face looks like me!" Said Shen Wei.  Yunlan chuckled,  "If only I could see his face!" While caressing his baby cheek. The baby suddenly hold his finger as if his greeting his father. Yunlan suddenly  cried. "Oh! My little boy! I will name you Yue Yan! You brought us happiness!" As he kiss his baby forehead. The baby responded with giggle as his back glow and was mark by a green writing.

    "Yue Yan, the bearer of happiness! It said." Shen Wei  said. But in a few years. The five year old naughty Yue Yan was running away  from his nannies. And don't  want to take a bath.

     At that time Shen Wei  and Yunlan was resting at a nearby cherry tree. While Shen Wei  was reading a book. Yunlan sleeping in his embrace. Da quing  on the other hand is lazy laid beside them. Shen Wei  peek out his book to see Yunlan fast asleep in his embrace. He can't  help to stole a kiss from him. As he look so defenceless and cute. While he was kissing his husband.

    Yue Yan came and stumped  on Da quing's  tail. Da quing  shout  as it bolt up. "Yue Yan! Not again!" As he break his kiss, Yunlan woke up. While Yue Yan jump toward his father. His father yelp in surprise.  "Yue Yan! You naughty child! You escape from your nannies again!" As he gave him rain of kisses  making the child giggle.

    But they suddenly  stopped  as they felt the mad aura of Shen Wei.  "Yue Yan!" Yue Yan embrace his father and buried his face on his neck. He didn't  want to see his mother angry face. "Papa!" As he tightly hold his father. Yunlan kiss Shen Wei  on the cheeks to calmed  his wife while carrying  Yue Yan.

    "Yue Yan  kiss your mother so he won't  be angry at you!" Yunlan order him. Yue Yan kiss his mother cheek, "You two! Your ganging on me!" Said Shen Wei.  "But it's  working? Right?" As   
Yunlan  smile. Shen Wei  sigh as he called the nannies to take Yue Yan to bath.

    Yue Yan whinning  but seeing his mother face he quickly  went to his nannies. "Ah Lan! If you keep spoiling  Yue Yan he will grow up not wanting to take a bath!" As he hugged  his husband, "Come on Xiao Wei! Yue Yan is just a child!"

    But the next day he done it again  and he made Da quing  his accomplice  by giving him dried fish so he might covered him up from his nannies. But Shen Wei  found out, while Yunlan kept begging  Shen Wei  to forgive him again. As Yue Yan  and Yunlan giving their lost puppy look face. "You two!" Shen Wei  give up on them. "Ah Lan! Your favor his keep filling  up and I need my compensation  on it!" Said his wife.  "Anything you say Xiao Wei." That made Yue Yan laugh, "Little  boy! Your not off the hook yet!" Said his angry mother.

    Moment  pass, Yunlan is the one whose taking care of Yue Yan to take a bath. The little  boy keep splashing water to his father getting all of his clothes wet. Shen Wei  came with horror expression  as the bathroom is in total mess. "Mama!" Jump little  Yue Yan from his father hold and ran toward Shen Wei. 

    That made Yunlan off balance and dive to the bat thub instead. "Yue Yan!" Shout his father. Both Shen Wei  and Yue Yan laugh. "Little one go to your nannies  and I'm gonna take care of your Papa. As Yue Yan ran toward his nannies who took him out of the bathroom.

    Shen Wei  quickly  lock the door, as he took off his clothes and went to the ba tub where Yunlan trying to get out. Shen Wei   hold his husband tightly to his arms. "Xiao Wei! Did we made a mess?!" He smirk. "Yes! You silly ox now let me have my compensation!" As he lean his head to Yunlan to give him a kiss. Yunlan respond to the kiss passionately, "Mmmmph....Wei...." As he hold him tightly by the neck.

     He never notice, Shen Wei  have already  took off his robe and pants while caressing his butt cheeks. And pulled him to his embrace  to press his naked body unto to him. Without any warning Yunlan lift him up and position him. As he thrusted to Shen Wei's  hole, rocking non stop.

    Shen Wei scream and moan Yunlan's  name while riding ryhtmatically to the thrusting of Yunlan as both burst on each other. "Ah.... Lan.... I want another baby!" As he kiss him on the neck. "Huh? Why?!" As Yunlan kept rockying his body unto him. "Yue Yan and you always ganging me up! I want another child so I have an allied against the two of you!" Shen Wei  yelp as Yunlan thrust deep, "Not only one! I'm gonna give you a dozen more if you want!" That made Shen Wei  blushed  as he smile from ear to ear. "I will remember  that!" As he kiss him some more.