Finding The Truth

In the demon realm, Sang came back with good and bad news. As he walk to the hall to find their lord.

     "My lord! I have found your son! And he is really your look alike! But his power is not yet awaken!" As Sang bow to their Lord Yezun.  Suddenly a young, white hair looking man appeared in the the throne and his face is look like Shen Wei sweet but evil. "Why didn't  you taken my son?!" As he gritted his teeth  in anger.

     His with someone powerful with a talking cat!" Sang said. "A talking cat? Maybe I should pay a visit who ever this person is holding my dear son!" As he left.

    In the forest Yunlan summon his cousin Lin Jing by the power of Da quing. "A demon is after Shen Wei? But why?" Lin Jing ask. "That's  I don't  know either? Luckily demon hate cats! But still can you tell to our queen to give me back my power to defend my wife from it! I don't  want to loose him!"
Lin Jing nod and left.

      When Yunlan goneback to their  room, he was welcome  by Shen Wei's  beautiful  naked body  he have cover it a while ago, but now it was taken off again. "Maybe he have toss it in his sleep?"  Yunlan taken off his shirt and slide into Shen Wei  side again. When he was about  to cover them up.

     Beautiful, dark eyes fluttered open, "Don't  you like what you seen? Why covering it up?" He ask. While  kissing Yunlan cheeks,nose and  his plump lips.
Yunlan start moaning again as Shen Wei  hands suddenly pulled off his pants and start rubbing and squeezing  his prize.

    "Xiao.....Wei....I was about to ask you about... mmmph!" As he was cut out with an intense kiss. He lightly push Shen Wei.  "What is it? Don't  you like my morning kiss?" He ask. "Wait? I want to ask you about the demon who attack us? Are you sure you didn't  know him?" 

     "No! As I  already told you I don't! This is the first time I saw him! Now let me have you!" As he continue to kiss Yunlan.

    After awhile, as they're  finished  and eating breakfast. Da quing  came back, as Shen Wei  bring him some milk. "Master I got a report that demon that attack us is the right hand of demon called Yezun. And his name is Sang!"

     Yunlan think, "Do you know why they're  after Shen Wei?" Yunlan ask. Suddenly  Da quing  ask Shen Wei.  "Shen Wei! Are you sure you didn't  know  them?" Shen Wei  shake his head.

    "I've heard to one of the villager that your father is a demon and luckily they got rid of you as sacrifice!" That made Shen Wei  pop his eyes off. "What do you mean my father is a demon?! My father is just a poor farmer! And his human!" Da quing  apologize,  "Maybe you need to talk to your parents  if it's  true or not?!"

    Moments pass, as they came to the shaddy house of Shen Wei.  Two old couples open the door as Shen Wei  knock. "What do you want?!" Wayu ask.
Shen Wei  took of his hood. Wayu and Xiao Li cried seeing their son back. As they welcome  him. But they didn't  anticipate he have a companion with cat. Shen Wei  introduce Yunlan as his husband. "The deity with monster beast!" Shout Wayu. "Hey! I'm not a monster but a magnificent lion!" Shout Da quing. Wayu almost faint hearing a cat talk.  Luckily Shen Wei  hold his father. "Da quing! I told you not to talk!" Shout Yunlan.  "What?! I don't  want my name to be tarnish!" Shout back Da quing.

    Moment pass, Xiao Li prepared them foods and drinks to eat. Shen Wei  ask his father about the demon name Yezun. His father widen his eyes. "I don't  anyone that kind of name?" As he denied. His wife got worried and look at his husband, as he squeeze his hand.
Shen Wei  notice even Yunlan.

    "Please sir! A demon came and want to take my wife! I need to know what they want to him?" Yunlan ask. Wayu and Xiao Li look at each other. "You promise to protect my son Shen Wei.  "It all happened  when Xiao Li went to the woods to get some berries to cook.

*Flashback

    As Xiao Li went to the woods while picking berries she saw demons and a deity. "Why do you want to kill our baby!" Shout the demon who have a white hair. You know demons and deity cannot be together thus your child is a abomination and can't  live! So tell me where did you hide that child?" Shout the deity. The demon smirk, "You have already taken Xi Shi from me! And now you want our son! Never!" As he fight the deity.

    Meanwhile  Xiao Li find a beautiful  baby and took  it. Without the knowledge of the demon and deity whose fighting with one another.

*End of Flashback *

     As Xiao Li gave Shen Wei  the blanket that was wrapped  to him. "Shiya" It was written  on the blanket. "Don't  tell me my name is Shiya?" Ask Shen Wei.  Both parents nod in answer.

    Moments  pass as they got home, Yunlan got worried in their world demon and deity cannot be together maybe this a good thing  his not a deity anymore for the meantime or Mazu their queen might took him away from Shen Wei.  Whose deep in thinking if he is related  to that demon Yezun their been saying.

    "Xiao Wei! Are you happy with me?" Yunlan suddenly  ask. "Why yes? What's  the matter?" As he hold his hands and squeeze it. "Are you worried that I have demon blood?!" Shen Wei  ask. Yunlan suddenly  pulled him into an embrace. "No matter who you are? Your always be my wife!" And kiss him passionately.

    But suddenly  someone  clapped  from above the tree. A white hooded man came down from the tree with a mask. "What a romantic scean I almost cried!" As the man took off his mask. Yunlan and Shen  Wei  was shock. "Hello! There my son!" Said Yezun