The Fight

Suddenly  a rumble accord.  The deity who harrassed  Shen Wei  uses his power against Yunlan.

    Yunlan only deflect it as he knows how to fight than the other deity, he doodge, punch and kick  the other deity toward the garden. The other deities tried to help their friend but because Yunlan is the most powerful  of them, they are kick in the ass.

    All of the other deities cheered, Shen Wei  can only watch how his man got furiously  angry when someone touched his wife. The other deity with a venomous  power tried to killed him. But Yunlan suddenly  summoned  his green dragon and plunges unto the enemy. All of the deities  can't  believe  the deity of the east crushed  his enemies with one blow.

     Making the  garden mess and ruin. Mazu can't  believe  how easily Yunlan got angry while his power is growing when his in rage. Shen Wei  suddenly  ran toward his husband when Yunlan about to punch his enemy for the final blow. "Stop! It's  enough! His already unconcious!" As he hugged  Yunlan at the back.

     Yunlan rage suddenly  subside as he felt Shen Wei's  arms wrapped  around his waist. He suddenly  let go of the  man and embrace his wife. "Did he hurt you!" As he kiss him on the forehead  and look at his wrist. "It's  okay! I'm fine!" Said Shen Wei  while Yunlan inspecting his wrist. And kiss  it, making Shen Wei  blushed.

    The other deities can't  believe  that Shen Wei  have tamed Yunlan, unknown to them Zhu Hong jealousy  is growing while Mazu knew what punishment  he will give to Yunlan who ruin his garden eventhough  he defended  his wife.

    The other deities who was defeated where sent to prison while Yunlan waited for his punishment. "You know it's  forbidden to fight in my realm?!" Said Mazu. Yunlan bow in apology, "I didn't mean too, my queen! They harass my wife and...." He was cut off by Mazu, "And you went berserk  again?!"

     Shen Wei  on the other hand want to help his husband but Lin Jing prevented him. Zhu Hong and Cong Bo waited for their cousin verdict. Suddenly  they saw something glow and an enchanted spell was said.  They didn't  notice Shen Wei  slipped  in and saw what  happened  to his husband.

    Like a slow motion in the movie Yunlan slowly fall in the ocean making Shen Wei  scream as he dive for Yunlan. That startled  Mazu, "How does a human got into my domain?" As Shen Wei swim toward his husband.

    The unconcious Yunlan kept falling into the water his tied up hair was taken off and his suited armor suddenly  change into  a normal clothes. Shen Wei  grip his hand so he won't  fall in the depts of the sea. Suddenly  a bubble swallowed  them whole as they emerge back in the surface.

    Mazu and the other deities were amaze on how Shen Wei  have pierce his spell and save Yunlan. The bubbles brought them  back to the shore. "Shen Wei! How did you penetrate  my spell?" Mazu ask. "I don't  know, my queen! I just want to help my husband!" As he bow to her. "Your husband power is been extinguished!" Mazu said.

    "What do you mean?" He ask. While all the other gasp especially Zhu Hung whose Yunlan  is very dear to her. "He always get easily furious and  get mad as he almost destroyed a town or village. I need him to know how to control his temper!" Mazu suddenly  got an idea as he test Shen Wei  love for him.

    Since his not a deity but a mere human, he is not welcome  in our realm anymore, his just an ordinary human like you?!" As she suddenly  went near to  his face  and wanted  to see in his eyes the truth. "Shen Wei....Yunlan will be thrown in the human world!" Mazu smile as she caress his face. While Shen Wei swallowed  hard in fright.

    "Do you want me to erase his memory of you? So you can go back to your village? Free of this force marriage?" She ask.  Shen Wei  thinking was cut by Zhu Hong. "My queen! If Shen Wei  don't  like Yunlan! You can give him to me! I will give up being a deity and will take care of him!" As she bow.

    "What?! After all the hardship he have given to me! I won't  let you have him!" Shout Shen Wei.  As he have forgotten Mazu was looking at him. Both Shen Wei  and Zhu Hong glared at each other. "He is mine!" As he took Yunlan to his embrace.

    Mazu laugh suddenly,  making Shen Wei  realize what he have said. "Wait?! What did I say?" He wonder as well. "So it's  settle! You two would live in a far off forest!" As Mazu suddenly  clapped  her hands. "Wait!" Shout Shen Wei  but it's  too late as they where transport to a small cottage. While the  black fluppy cat welcome  them.

    Shen Wei  quickly laid Yunlan on the bed. And look around the  house. It's  a bit small but it's  good for two people. As he look at Yunlan, "Are you worth it  my husband?" While caressing his handsome face.  "At least now where an equal level!" As he stand  up to find some ingredients  to cook for their meal.

   In a moment,  Yunlan cute brown eyes woke up. "Where am I?!" As he look around.  He suddenly  smell the food that is cooking, as it lead him to Shen Wei.  He suddenly run toward him and hugged  him from behind. "You didn't  left me!" That made Shen Wei  startled  a little. "So you woke up?" As he kiss on Yunlan's forehead.

    "Why didn't  you leave me? I don't  have any power or richness?" He ask. "Silly husband!" As he flickered his finger on his forehead. "We are married! Remember! And after what have you done to me?! How can I face  my family?!" As he continue to cook. 

    "Can you give me some firewoods for cooking?!" Shen Wei  suddenly  ask sweetly to him. Yunlan quickly nod and went outside to get some woods with Da quing. But suddenly  Yunlan  shout making Shen Wei  run outside to know what's  happening.