Being Normal

"You stupid wood! Why wont  you break into two!" As Yunlan axe the wood to split it into  two.

    But the axe just thrown up off in his hand, as Yunlan tried to split the wood again. "Noooo!!!! My strength it's  gone!" As he kneeled infront of the wood in defeat. Da quing  just meow at him. While Shen Wei  was shocked  on what happened.

    He tried to cheer up Yunlan by splitting  the wood with the axe easily. "Show off!" As Yunlan pout.  "Maybe you just need to rest because Mazu took your power suddenly!" As he took Yunlan back to their house and sit him beside the table.

    When Shen Wei  continue to cook, Yunlan suddenly  stand up to place the plate, forks and cups only to literally  dropped  it. It clattered  on the  floor and breaks. Yunlan tried to clean it up with his hands but he was cut by a broken pieces of the plate as it bleeds. "Wei! My finger it hurt! My finger are bleeding!" He shout.

    Shen Wei  ran toward him with a towel, and wipe away the blood on Yunlan's  finger and suck it to stop the bleeding.  Yunlan shiver as Shen Wei suck his finger. Shen Wei  was a little  surprise  to see Yunlan blushed so furiously.  While sucking his finger, "What?!" As Yunlan notice Shen Wei  is intensely  looking at him while his finger is still on Shen Wei's  lips.

    "I never seen Yunlan looking so cute!" He internally  said. Yunlan didn't  know why he become shy suddenly  as he tried to retrieve  his finger. "Look you don't  have to do that?" As he tried to pull away but Shen Wei  suddenly  hold his nape  and pulled  him back for a kiss. Making Yunlan shocked.

     "Wow! Even his lips is soft as a butter!" As Shen Wei  angle himself again to give him a sloopy kiss with a pop. Both a little  bit shocked  on what Shen Wei  did as they broke the kiss. Both  gazing at one another.
There thoughts  were brought back as the pot make a hiss sound. "Look Ah Lan! Just sit over there and I'm gonna clean this mess!"

    Moments  pass while eating. Shen Wei  gave Da quing  a cup of milk and came back to sit beside Yunlan. Whose is sulking, "What's  wrong?!" He ask. "Nothing! When I lost my strength and power I think I became useless!" Shen Wei  hold his hand. "Your not! Your still my husband!" As squeeze his hand.

   That night Yunlan can't  seem to get himself to sleep. Shen Wei  stir in his sleep as well as he patted him on the  hips. "What are you doing?!" Yunlan arched  his brow. "Making you fall asleep? Now close your  eyes!" Whined Shen Wei. Yunlan got a better idea. He quickly snuggle to Shen Wei's hold and buried himself on Shen Wei's  neck.

    Making Shen Wei  fluttered  his dark beautiful  eyes. He smiled as he made his husband comfortable into his embrace  while caressing Yunlan's  soft brown hair. "Hmmmm....everything  in Yunlan is soft?" As he sleep beside him.

    Next morning Shen Wei  wake up as something  is burning. He quickly jump up to stand and ran to the kitchen only to see Yunlan's face is full of charcoal and coughing as the foods are burned.
"Why? Good morning  wifey!" As he smiled. "Good morning husband what have you done!" Said Shen Wei.

   In a moment pass, Shen Wei  wipe Yunlan's face. "My dear husband why are you  doing this to me!" Shen Wei  ask. Yunlan laugh and rubbed  his hair, "Well I just want to surprise  you?!" He said. Making Shen Wei  laugh as well.
"You sure surprise  me!" As he bite the burned  egg and bread. "Nice breakfast!" As he tried to swallowed  but it's  quite hard. Yunlan gave him water  to drink with it.

    An hour pass, as they where  at the market place buying some supply. "Shen Wei!" Guo ran hurriedly  to his best friend. "I thought I never see you again!" Yunlan pop his eyes off. "Whose this guy embracing  my wife!" As he was about to shoved him. Shen Wei  pushed  him. "Thanks! For not being there for me! How could you left me to be sacrifice!" Shen Wei  suddenly  shout.

    "Sorry! I've been a coward! And didn't  fight for you!" As Guo cried to him. Yunlan cough to break their drama. As Shen Wei  wipe some tears in his eyes, "Guo I want  you to meet my husband Yunlan!" That made Guo widen his eyes as he also wipe his eyes.

    "You mean.....his the guy that took you! But wait! Why he looks so weak like not the deity I see at the shore!" As he inspect Yunlan from head to toe. "Where's  his armor and white horse! And that monstrous  beast! Where is it!" He ask. Suddenly  Da quing  meow at his feet.

    "I have many things to tell you!" Said Shen Wei.  But then Chu came. Shen Wei  pulled  Yunlan away from  Guo and turned their back. As he walk fast with Yunlan. "What's  going on?!" Yunlan ask. "Chu is a friend of Zhuiji! The brat that almost rape me!" Upon hearing it Yunlan want to go back to confront Chu. But without powers Yunlan will be in a predicament situation.

    Guo on the other hand pulled Chu away from them so he might not see Shen Wei.

    When they came back to the house, "Xiao Wei! Why didn't  you tell me what happened  to you back then! I might kill that bastard for you!" As Yunlan becoming angry as he pound the table accidentally  it divided into two making them both surprise.  "Calmed  yourself Ah Lan! It's  all in the past!" As he embrace his husband.

    "And beside I already punch and kick his butt!" As he caress his husband shoulder making Yunlan relax.  Yunlan hugged  him back. "Don't  worry Xiao Wei if I get my power back, no one's  gonna  harm you!"

    Unknown to them a figure is watching them from a tree top. "At last I have found you!" Da quing  hiss as he smell an intruder. That make both Shen Wei  and Yunlan look on who it is.