The Fight Start

In the next few days Shen Wei  became a master of the sword and also other weapons.

    His magic increase while Yunlan's  magic still didn't  come back eventhough  everyday Da quing  gave him the medicine that Heki made. "What's  wrong it should have work already, your memory and power?! Why won't  it come back?!" Ask Da quing  in frustration.

   While Yunlan on the other hand is not dismayed  as he look at his loving wife whose getting better every day. "I don't  regret if I loose my life one day!  Just meeting and loving him makes my life complete!" Da quing  was enrage on what he said. "What are you talking about?! Don't  ever say that word! Ever!" Da quing  suddenly sit on his lap and scolded him like a parents scolding his child.

    "If you die? Do you think Shen Wei  will not follow you! I will be devasted while he will gone berserk! So get back your power quickly!" As he made Yunlan drink his medicine again. He almost cough. "Stop it fat cat!" Suddenly  behind them someone laugh.

    Yunlan and Da quing  were shocked  seeing Mazu behind them. "How?!" Suddenly  Da quing  was toss aside. That made Yunlan mad, "Who are you?!"  As he throw a punch to Mazu. But she catched his hand and twisted. Yunlan scream in pain. "You really have forgotten  me Yunlan?!" Shout Mazu.

    That scream alert Shen Wei  and Lin Jing. "Mazu?! Get away from my husband!" As Shen Wei  ran quickly toward them and almost thrust his sword to Mazu. Mazu let go of Yunlan. As he was caught by Shen Wei.  "I can't  believe  I trusted a demon like you! Is this what you returned  from my kindness toward you?!" She sneer.

    "I thank you for your kindness! But I never deceived  you! I only lately knew it that I was a half demon  and I won't  give up my husband!"  But Mazo didn't  heard his explation as she hurld her power onto him. Suddenly  the other deities came to help her, "Get Yunlan quickly!" She command.

    But they never anticipate  the demons came and fight all of them as well. While they're  fighting Shen Wei  was distracted by many enemies  coming his way. He didn't  notice Yunlan been taken away by Mazu.

    Luckily when Mazu made a portal Shen Wei  hurriedly  went inside of it as well.  He was surprised  they where back in the house of Yunlan again. As he heard his husband scream. He dashed  their quickly just to see his been place inside the ice coffin which is now descending at the frozen river.

     Yunlan scream for he cannot breath, the ice coffin making him lost concious  and sleepy. Shen Wei  attack anyone who blocks his way. As he confront Yezun, "Your too late! Just like your mother! Yunlan will sleep forever!" As he clashed  him with his sword. They fought  each other in hours.

    While the ice coffin slowly descending in the frozen river. Every minute Yunlan breathing slowly. Making Shen Wei  worried. As he force his full power on Mazu. Mazu was shocked as Shen Wei  thrown her away from him. As he hurriedly  tried pulling the coffin up. "Yunlan! Wake up! Don't  go to sleep!" He shout as he tried to open the coffin. 

    Mazu laugh, "Once the ice coffin close  no power on earth can break it or open it!" As she laugh again while clutching  his wounded shoulder. Shen Wei  got pretty mad as he thrust his sword  into the coffin. His eyes glows red and made an enchanted spell making the frozen river glow. "No! Don't  destroy it!" Shout Mazu. As it was too late. Shen  melted the frozen river making it break.

    Making the other coffins breaks. Yunlan coffin also break as he was caught by Shen Wei  in his arms and wrapped  his robe unto him to make his body warm. "No this is  impossible!" Mazu  shout. As the other dead bodies emerge in the river. Shen Wei  took his man. "Never ever bother me or my family again! The ice river I have only destroyed  but next time it would be you!" As he made a portal and went back.

    Mazu was enrage as he tried to follow Shen Wei  but he was knockout by Yezun at the back. I will have my sweet revenge!" As he shout. Quickly Yezun beheaded Mazu and took his dead wife in his arms and went back to the demon's  world.

    The world of deities of the sea crack without  Mazu all will be ruined, suddenly  tidal waves and tsunami came. The deities tried to stop it but without Mazu power everything will be chaos and uncontrollable even on earth.

    Meanwhile, back to the  house of Shen Wei. Yunlan was laid on his bed. He dried him off using his power. That made Yunlan stir and almost bolt up trying to breath as he thought  his still in the ice coffin. Shen Wei  enveloped  him in his warm embrace and told him everything is all right! You are safe!" While giving him rain of kisses. Yunlan finally  calmed  down. "Xiao Wei! I thought  I'm gonna die and never see you again. It's  so cold there! And can't  breath. While I see you banging on the coffin. My vision suddenly  darken  and I felt sleepy! I thought  that's  the last time that I would see your lovely face!"

     As he replied  to the kisses that Shen Wei  is giving. Shen Wei  wipe out the tears of Yunlan by his fingers and lean his head to his. "I promise to you no one gonna seperate us!" Yunlan nod and was surprised  that Shen Wei  is taking off his shirt while kissing his neck and collarbone. The sweet scent of Shen  Wei lingers on his nose as Shen Wei  is so near him.

    Making Yunlan moan as he also take off Shen Wei  shirt. As he kiss and touches  his bare flawless, pale body without any warning he flipped  Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  let him as he was so happy having his husband back and defeating Mazu. "Take me Ah Lan! Take me!" He whispered  to his ears. Without a second thought Yunlan took off his remaining  clothes as well as his. And thrusted his prize unto him. Shen Wei  scream and moan while Yunlan rock his body unto him. As he growl Shen Wei's name he burst inside of him as Shen Wei  follows still unsatisfied  he thrusted his prize  more unto him. Until they beame one and spilled again his seeds. They kept doing it an hours. Until both got exhausted and Yunlan fall on his flustered  body.