Protecting My Wife

Yunlan quickly dropped  Zhu Hong and ran toward Shen Wei  inspecting if he was hurt.

    Finally  Da quing  came, Shen Wei  ordered him to take Zhu Hong back quickly before she regained his concious. Shen Wei  on the other  hand pulled Yunlan back to the cave. As his changing his clothes and gave Yunlan some new one.

     He didn't  notice Yunlan was watching him from head to toe. Seeing that beautiful  flawless body parading infront of him. As Shen Wei  took off his pants he was startled  as the next thing happened.

    His back was pinned  at the edge of the table. "Yunlan what are you doing?" Yunlan's  hot breath whispering  to him, "Can I have you my wife?!" Nibbling his ear and slowly  kissing his neck. While something  hard poking at his back. As Yunlan's  hand kept caressing his hips and back.

    Shen Wei  blush furiously as he felt his whole body suddenly flare up. As his prize is also rising up.  He can't  help to arched  his body so Yunlan may touch him some more while his firm round ass kept bumping to Yunlan's  hardening arousal.

    Yunlan growl a little, as Shen Wei  nod in reply. He quickly took off his pants and bend Shen Wei  on the table. He suddenly  spread Shen Wei's legs and  thrusted  his prize on him. Making Shen Wei  yelp on surprise as he rock his body on him.

    Shen Wei tried to held his scream by bitting his lips a little. But he can't  stop his moaning as Yunlan hit his soft spot again and again. He clutches the table for dear life as Yunlan kept thrusting in and out of him. While his hands caressing and rubbing his prize. Making Shen Wei  gone crazy in moaning. "Aaaah.... Lan!"

     Shen Wei kept screaming his name and burst inside of him while Yunlan follows. Luckily they're  door is lock as Yunlan kept slamming  at Shen Wei  non stop. "Your  beautiful  my wife!" As he spilled  inside of him again.

    Shen Wei  thought  that it was over when Yunlan removed  himself from him. But he was surprised  as he was flipped  up. "I want to see that beautiful face of you moaning my name as he thrusted himself to Shen Wei again while kissing his neck and downward to the collarbone.

     Shen Wei hold him tightly while his legs cling around to Yunlan's hips.  As Yunlan rock his body non stop again. Shen Wei  kept moaning Yunlan's  name as he kiss him again. He suddenly  scream as he burst  on him while Yunlan spilled  his seeds again inside his hole. As they kept doing  it over  and over.

    Da quing on the other hand had complete his mission and was about to leave when Lin Jing block his way. "Where are they?!" He angrily ask. "I don't  know what are  you saying?" As he made that cute cat eyes.

    On the other hand as Shen Wei  and Yunlan taking a bath to wash themselves. Yunlan can't  stop kissing Shen Wei  while taking a bath. "Ah Lan! If you kept kissing me again, we won't  finish our bath!" While Shen Wei  lean his back on him. "Your words are different on what your body is saying?" While his hands slide beneath  Shen Wei's  body.

    Shen Wei  blushed and can only grab the side of the wooden tub. As he moan Yunlan's  name again and burst on Yunlan's  hands.

    Meanwhile trying to hurry up to run away from Lin Jing, Da quing  tried to teleport  everywhere while Lin Jing follow him. "Why this fat cat is quiet fast!" Hearing that, "I'm not fat!" Shout Da quing.  As he barely escape from Lin Jing.

    When Da quing  came back at Heki's house all the dwarves are waiting outside the room. "Hey! What's  going on?!" Shout Da quing as he panting fot air.  The three became red in embarrassment as they where caught listening on something. Heki tried to recollect himself as he cough, "I think they're  still doing it?! We can't  get in! We might blind our eyes?" As his two assistants  chuckle.

    Da quing intensely  look at Heki that  made him knock twice on the door.  In a minute Shen Wei  open the door wearing his change clothes but his hair is still wet, sparkling and looking so sexy. "Yes?" He ask. The four almost lost their words.

    "He is beautiful!" Said the three. Making Da quing  roll his eyes while Shen Wei blushed  as he laugh. "The medicine is ready!" Said Heki as he gave it to Shen Wei.  Suddenly  Yunlan came, wearing his robe as his hair is also dripping  wet. Da quing  imagination got wild. "No!!! I don't  want to see my master like that?!" He said to himself. As the three chuckled.

    Shen Wei  notice it, "Yunlan! Your hair!" As he took a towel and dried the hair. They're  like a newly wed couples having their lovely moment with heart shapes appearing beside them. Da quing  got irritated  and pop it out with his claws.

    "Drink that damn medicine quickly!" He angrily said. "Wow! What a moody  cat!" Said Yunlan as he drink it whole while Shen Wei  thank Heki for the medicine and gave back the bottle.

    "Did you remember  me now? Master!" Da quing ask eagerly. Yunlan shake his head. If  Da quing  have a hand he have already slap it on his forehead, "You still didn't  remember  me?!" Da quing  ask again. Yunlan shake his head again. Da quing  sweat. "How can I transform back into a big lion if my master stil didn't  remember  me? And how can I protect them from the demons and deities?" As he ask himself.

    He begged  Heki to cure Yunlan quickly the deities  is becoming agitate and even him is being hunted down. Plus the demon Yezun who wanted his precious son back and his new demon warrior.

     Da quing  phasing here and there, that making the couples worried. "Don't  worry fur ball I will protect my wife with my life!" But suddenly  Yunlan spit blood and hold his chest in pain. "Yunlan!" As Shen Wei  hold him. "Heki! Whats  going on?!" Da quing  ask.

    "It's  the medicine! It's  taking off the demon's  blood in his blood stream. Within a few days he'll be weaken and a little  sick because the medicine is fighting the demon's  blood inside of him. " That made Da quing  pop his eyes off. "Oh! No!!!"