Shen Wei's Power

In the  next few days, Shen Wei  and Yunlan became know through out their village on what they done to their  mayor  and his son Zhuiji so no one cross the  Shen's  family.

    But it took a big tole as the news spread to  the deities  and demons. "So Shen Wei  came back home with  Yunlan! Get them!" Said Mazu.

    That night while  Shen Wei  and Yunlan were resting at each other's  arms. Da quing  came to warn them. As he tried to wake them up. Yunlan accidentally  hit him on the face. It meow furiously as he fall at the floor.

   Shen Wei  wake up, "Da quing  what are you doing there?" He ask. "Cursing my master  for hitting  my face! What do you think I'm here for! They knew that your here and will come!" Da quing  said. Shen Wei  tried to shake Yunlan to wake up  but he felt something is coming at full speed. It was Cong Bo and his team of deities.

     "They're  here!" As he wake Yunlan. Cong Bo kept calling at them. As they emerge from the house, "So! Why are you two avoiding us!" As he came forward. Suddenly  he sense something  is wrong, Yunlan is in the front with a pitchfork  while Shen Wei  is at the back. "Who are you?!" Yunlan ask. "Yunlan they are your comrades!" Whispered  Shen Wei  to his ear.

    "Yunlan! Your human! What happened?!" He ask. "It's  a long story when Yezun abducted us!" Said Yunlan. But Cong Bo sense something  different  from  Shen Wei.  "No way! Why didn't  we figure that...... Shen Wei! Your not human but a half demon!" As flare of fire suddenly  emerge from his body the other deities became alarm as well.

    "Yunlan get away from him!" He shout. "No! Don't  harm my wife!" As he block them. Shen Wei  hand glow as he ready to strike anyone whose first to harm them. "Yunlan! Get out of my way!" Shout Shen Wei again, as he saw Cong Bo blast his power towards them. As Shen Wei  shoved Yunlan he use his power in full blast as well. His purpose is to knockdown all the deities.

    But he didn't  anticipate that one blow of his power they will be annihilate  them. As they scream and fade to dust. Shen Wei  was shock as well as Yunlan and Da quing. "I didn't  mean to kill them! I didn't  want to!" As he looked  to Yunlan. Whose speechless for a moment.

    Yunlan hugged  Shen Wei  and took him back to the  house. Unknown to them one of the deities  escape and report everything  to Mazu. "Call reinforcement! I think we need another ice coffin!" She shout.

      On the other side Yezun was rejoicing hearing what Shen Wei  have done, "I want you take back my son and his husband! No matter what the cause! And don't  harm them or you talk to me!" As he laugh. The demons left.  "Mazu will be surprise I have a new weapon against her! Surely  her kingdom will collapse  in a matter of time!" As Yezun think.

    In Shen Wei's  place, Yunlan still calming his wife. "I killed one of your comrades! What will I do?! Your queen won't  forgive and might take you away from me!" Aa he panicking.  "Queen? Don't  worry I won't  let it happen! So rest assured  nothing will happen like that! Right cat?!" As he look at Da quing  whose nervously  panicking as well.

    He know what will happen to the last deity who didn't  abide by the rules. She was shoved at the ice coffin alive until she sleep forever  never to wake up. What if Mazu shoved his master there. Without power he will be at the mercy of Mazu. But they will have a chance if Shen Wei's  power is above her. "Yes, maybe they will have a chance!" Said Da quing  to himself.

    In Mazu place everyone is preparing for capturing Yunlan and Shen Wei.  Lin Jing noticing the ice coffin being brought up again. "What's  going on?! Whose gonna be place there?!" He ask worriedly. "It's  Yunlan! If his not willing to be seperated with Shen Wei  he will be place there forever!" One of the deity  said.

    "What?! No!" As Lin Jing felt shock. "Shen Wei  already have killed Cong Bo and his men and Zhu is still unconcious!  Mazu found out Shen Wei  is half demon! Can't  you understand that?! It's  against our law!" As the deity left.

    When Lin Jing was left, "PSst!!!" Lin Jing was surprise. A cat was hiding in one of the bushes.  "Da quing?! What are you doing here?! Don't  you know you've been hunted too!" He said. "I know! But I need your help! I want you to train Shen Wei to be a better warrior or my master will be in big trouble!" Lin Jing went near to Da quing , "Where are they first?" Lin Jing ask.

   As the deities  came Shen Wei  and his families have already  left with Yunlan. Mazu was frustrated on where they are, "Find them!" She shout. While the demons  waited behind the shadows, "They're  not here anymore! We must find them before the deities!" As all left

    Meanwhile in a desert place at the end of the forest. Lin Jing training Shen Wei  how to yield a sword  and produce his own weapons. "Mister! Why are you helping us?" Yunlan ask. "So you really forgotten  me? You big ox! I'm your cousin! Why wont  I help you and your wife? I don't  want you to be place in an ice coffin! We still  have many things to talk about! And I'm not Mister but Lin Jing I hope you remember  it!" As he hit him lightly on the shoulder.  Yunlan flinched  a little.  "For a giraffe  like you? You sure are pretty strong!" As he smile back at him.

    When they saw Shen Wei  with a deity sword. "Are  you ready to be trained by the best swords man and teacher in arms?" Ask Lin Jing.  "Yes! I need to fight for my husband! I don't  want to loose him! If Mazu came!"  As he stand in position to fight.

    Meanwhile the spy of Yezun found out something and told to his master.    " The ice coffin it's  been raise again! They will put Yunlan there if he refuse to be seperated from Shen Wei.  Yezun pound his hand. "Mazu! She's  doing it again?!"