The Twins

As years pass by, Shen Wei  again became pregnant and they're  expecting twins.

     Yunlan was so proud having a child again while his eldest Yue Yan  is a eight years  old kid.  Whose always doing mischievous  thing but whenever he is caught by Shen Wei  he will go to his father and hide behind him.

    Shen Wei  can't  scold Yue Yan because of Yunlan. Yunlan will just embrace his wife and kiss him to calmed  Shen Wei  down. "Come on wife forgive him again! If he done a naughty thing I will truly  spank him. Shen Wei  caress his husband face. "I hope you can do it if the  times come!"

    "And I have good news to you Lin Jing are preparing a medicine that can heal your eyesight  back!" That made Yunlan change his face, "Are you sure? We tried everything! But the spell of that white bone demon is very powerful eventhough  I already  killed her!"

    In the demon world Yezun still hold grudge  to his son whose siding to Yunlan eventhough  he knew his son have a son of his own and pregnant with a twins. Sometimes he will go to the deities  world and disguise himself as worker just to see his son and the man he hate. He smirk when he saw he still blind.

   But his face suddenly  change when he see his grandson love very much Yunlan and his hiding behind him when Shen Wei  scolded him. He gritted  his teeth. Eventhough  Yunlan have no sight his quite content and happy. "I want you to cry blood tears! That's  the only time I will be happy!" He told himself. As he left.

    Yunlan felt something  bad in the air as he lift his son and back away. "Ah Lan what's  wrong?" Shen Wei  ask. "Nothing! I felt a bad present a while ago. But maybe I just made a mistake?" As he kiss his son's  head. "Papa? I saw a man with white hair that  looks like Mama! And he suddenly  disappeared. "
As Yue Yan seen Yezun disguised. "Father! He came back!" As Shen got worried while touching his stomach.

    In a few days, Shen Wei  gave birth to his twins, Wei ling and Wei qing. Who both have  white hair and cute brown eyes. Wei ling have a strake of black hair infront while Wei qing have brown. At least this time when giving birth he never curse  him.

    Shen Wei  lovingly  take care of the twins. While Yunlan and  Yue Yan sit at his side. "Mama! Can I play with them!" He ask. "I'm sorry Yue Yan they're  still babies." As Shen Wei  ruffled his son's  hair. "Don't  worry son! I will play with you!" Said Yunlan. He kiss his two brothers first and pulled his father with Da quing to play in the garden.

     While Shen Wei  was busy taking care of his twins with his servants. His father came. He was shocked  while servants stand to protect him as well his two body guards. "I'm not here to fight just to congratulate you and to see my new grandchildren!" Yezun said. As Yezun approaches,  the body guards unsheathed  their swords.

    "I want to believe  you father but what is you real intention?!" He shout. Yezun laugh. "Your my real son! You know me well. Since were taking, I want you to give me one of your child and you will never see me again. I need one of them to revive your mother in exchange for their life!" As he sneered  and barge toward them. The two body guards fought with their life as well as their  servants.

    But they are no match to Yezun power as he was about to struck  Shen Wei  with  a sword. Shen Wei  can't  move because of his two sons in his arms. When suddenly  a sword almost pierce Yezun from the back. It was Yunlan, Da quing in the meantime became his eyes by being invisible lying around Yunlan's neck guiding him where to swing hid swords. "How dare you show your face  here and threaten my wife!" As he swing his sword on him.

    "My.....my! My blind son in  law can easily thrust a sword unto me without his eyes!" As swords clashes to one another. "Because I can smell  the stinks you produce!"  As he almost struck him with his lightning on his hands. Almost half of the house have been destroy just to graze Yezun at the back.

    Yue Yan is far back from the house with  his body guards.  Yunlan instructs  them to take Yue Yan away. Shen Wei  on the other hand was taken by the other guards of the palace  for safety with his twins. But as they about to leave.

     Something in ground burst underneath a serpant with four huge head and have large wings on his back.  While small demons emerge at his back. The other guards fight while the other guards help Shen Wei  in escaping. As one of the demon about to pierce Shen Wei.   The twins cried and creating a huge barrier and alerting the other  deities  in the area. That means Yunlan heard his children called for help.  And he thrown his sword to Yezun almost piercing him in the stomach.

    While he ran toward  his twins and fight  the serpent  demons. With one swift blow he thrust his fist unto the serpent's chest and took out his heart. Yezun can't  believe  Yunlan becane much stronger  even without his vision.
"But how?! He should be ill and weak!" He sneered and left. But before he left he saw Yue Yan from afar and see something in him. He smirk,  "Maybe not all I done is invain. That child smelled something  evil in him?" As he left with the demon.

   When Yue Yan about to go back to his parents. He saw a small demon who is dying. "You poor thing!" As he caress it. The small demon thought the child would take care of him. But suddenly  flame emerge from his hands killing the demon. He suddenly  giggle in delight. "Prince Yue Yan! Your father called you!" As the  body guards bow. Yue Yan  just smile and left with  the body guards.