Till In The End

It's  been days Shen Wei  is sleeping, Yunlan stayed at  his side. Waiting for him to wake up.

    "Please wake up my love all of them are missing you! Yue yan is always crying seeing you sleeping." And kiss his beloved lips. He ask the doctor why won't  Shen Wei  wake up. The doctor was puzzle as well that Shen Wei  would have wake up. As he got an idea he told Yunlan you must go to his mind to know why his not opening his eyes.

    Yunlan nod in return  and laid beside his wife. As the doctor enchanted a spell that Yunlan can go to his mind.

   When Yunlan open his eyes, he was surprised  he saw his in a beautiful garden and a young Shen Wei  greeted. "Hey! Mister who are you?" He ask. Yunlan can't  help to pinch Shen Wei's  chubby cheeks, that he didn't  know Shen Wei  is so cute when he was still a child. But suddenly  a man called Shen Wei.  "Wei dear come here!" Yezun called while beside him his wife Xiao Si.

    Yunlan was shocked,  Yezun didn't  even recognize him even Xiao Si whose his mentor when he was young. "Papa! Mama! Look I fish out a good looking man! And he pinched  my cheeks it means he will be my husband!" That  made Xiao Si laugh while Yezun carried his son. "Sorry for my son, young man his a little  bit naughty. Why did you come here anyway?" He ask.

    Yunlan was speechless  at first. "I came here for my wife!" As he look to Shen Wei.  "Oh! Your Yunlan! My son's  husband!" As he let go of Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  a little  bit puzzle, "Son! Your husband is here to take you back."

   Shen Wei  shake his head, "No! I want to stay here!" As he pout. "Son! You can't  stay here for long your love one's  is waiting for you at the other side." Said Xiao Si.

    "Xiao Wei! Come back to me please!" Yunlan begged.  "Your my husband?" Ask Shen Wei.  "Yes!" As Yunlan pulled him to his embrace. "My husband have a beard now?" He ask again. "Yes, Lin Jing have perfected his spell and now I'm healed! We can have many babies if you like! Our children is waiting for  us in the otherside! Come home with me!'

    Yunlan suddenly  notice the cute kid Shen Wei  grown suddenly  into a young beautiful  man. And Yezun and Xiao Si suddenly  disappeared.  "Ah Lan! You came back for me!" As Shen Wei  cried and hugged  his husband.

    "Why shouldn't  I? Your my wife and I've promise to you  dozen of children to have! We only have three! It means we still have nine babies to make!"

    That made Shen Wei  laugh a little  and lightly hit Yunlan on the chest. "Let's  go now my wife!" As he kissed Shen Wei then suddenly  bright light enveloped  them.

    As Shen Wei  flatters  his dark, beautiful  eyes. He was welcome  by Yunlan's  charming smile. And nearly jump to his husband embrace and started kissing and moaning to Yunlan's  plump lips.

   A cough break the kiss as they found out everyone is there  waiting for him to wake up.  Shen Wei  blushed  in embarrassment  while Yunlan laugh.

    His eldest son Yue Yan break the akward moment  as he hugged  his mother  tightly and cried. The servants came giving Shen Wei  his twins which giggle as he kiss them tenderly. "I miss my sons very much!" And carried them to his arms.

     All of them greeted Shen Wei  back to his kingdom even Zhu Hong and Lin Jing.  Da quing  lazily went beside him and greeted him as well . "I can't  believe  your lazy as I am and can't  wake up by yourself?" Yunlan almost hit him. As Da quing  evade it everyone laugh.

      As few  a years  pass by and so Shen Wei  and Yunlan have made a dozen  children. While Zhu Hong married Lin Jing  who have a special feelings for her for many years. While Da quing  was granted to transformed  into a boy as much as he like. As all live happily  ever after.

*THE END*

Author's Note:

     Sorry for the delayed chapters of this story. But as I finished it up, I'm still gonna continue writting my other stories. Thanks to all my lovely readers and commentors! Until next  time again🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼