Honeymoon

The wedding party kept going until midnight. The drunk Shen Wei  never let go of his official husband.

    As he initiate the kissing, Yunlan brought him to their room. And laid his now wife, Shen Wei.  Yunlan strip him of his clothes while Shen Wei  showering him with kisses. While Yunlan tried to take off his clothes Shen Wei  flipped  him.

    "Whatta?! When did my wife became strong?!" Shen Wei  on the other hand laugh loud. "I told you I'll make you scream!" As his the one whi stripped  Yunlan's  clothes. And attack Yunlan with kisses. Yunlan was melting in his kisses as he didn't  notice Shen Wei  have already position him . And thrust his prize unto him.

    He scream in pain, but Shen Wei  won't  let go of him. As he kiss him passionately  while rocking to his body non stop as he hit that soft spot that made Yunlan howl  in pleasure.

    As Shen Wei  kept rocking for more until he burst inside of him. "Aaaah.... Wei!!!!" As Yunlan follows. While they  kept screaming and moaning inside their room. Lin Jing chuckled,  "I hope Shen Wei  like  my gift to make Yunlan weak when drinking that wine!" He told it to Da quing  who only meow in response.

    Yunlan can't  believe  that his beloved Shen Wei  is wild when drunk. As he have taken him each time in bed and won't  stop until morning as both fell asleep in exhaustion.

    But as afternoon came, "LIN JING!!!" Yunlan shout. As his cat Da quing  told everything  on what  his cousin have done. He wanted to stand but his body ache everywhere.  While Shen Wei  blushed  furiously  as he knows what he did and felt guilty. "Don't  worry Ah Lan! I'll take care of you!" As he put on his clothes and went to the cabinet to get some medicine.

    That made Yunlan stop his shouting as Shen Wei  take care of him. "While wiping his wounds with a damp towel and putting  some medicine. "Xiao Wei  if you kept being nice to me, how could I ever let you go?!" As he tease him.

    Shen Wei  suddenly  graze Yunlan's  hole with a damp towel, making him yelp in surprise and put some medicine in it. "You know I'm a deity  and I can heal quickly?" As he wink to Shen Wei,  whose so red in embarrassment,  "I  know! But as the wine still effected  you! You still need your medicine to heal." As he quickly cover Yunlan again with  the blanket.

    But as he was about to stand, he was pulled  back by Yunlan and descended his lips against  him. "Do you have fun in our wedding my pretty wife?" As he pinned  Shen Wei  on the bed. "Yes? Sorta!" As he blushed  furiously when Yunlan's  face come near him.

    "Where married now! And I recall you said you'll do anything my pretty wife to please your husband!" Shen Wei  blushed  upon hearing that. As he swallowed  hard. "Yes....but for now taking care of my husband wounds is my priority  now." As he squirm out of Yunlan's  hold and ran fast.

    Making Yunlan whined, "He escape from me again!" Da quing  just meow to him. While Shen Wei  was treating Yunlan in their room. Yunlan can't  help to take advance on his pretty wife. Sometimes he will hold his hand and grouped  his ass. Shen Wei  blushed  non stop as his heart beats fast. "This guy making my work hard!" But inside he can't  stop his giggling in happiness. As Yunlan's  eyes is only focus on him.

     Yunlan on the other hand while lying at his back on their bed. He kept observing  his beautiful wife. The way he move and blushed  whenever they're  eyes met. "Stop looking at me will you?" Shen Wei  tried to busy himself while putting his side hair on his ears, as he tried not to blushed and felt Yunlan intense gaze on him.

     "Why don't  you let the servants  do that and warm up my bed here!" As Yunlan pat his hands beside him. "I don't  like the servant seeing you naked!" Said Shen Wei.  "Okay! Maybe they can warm up my bed?" As he tease him.

    "Don't  you dare! Ah Lan!" He suddenly  got near him. That is the wrong move he have as Yunlan suddenly  pulled  him back to bed. "Don't  ever think someone can replace you in my heart!" As he kiss Shen Wei  passionately. This time Shen Wei  let Yunlan kiss him while his hands roam inside Shen Wei 's bare body, pinching and rubbing his nipples. Making Shen Wei  gasp when Yunlan replace his hand with his mouth. Sucking and licking it.

     With that sudden move Shen Wei  unintention moan Yunlan's  name. Making Yunlan smirk on it. As his other hand slide in Shen Wei's  pants, stroking that sensative parts. Making Shen Wei pants for more. He unconciously hold Yunlan's  hair. "Aaaah..... Ah Lan!" As he suddenly  burst on his hand.

      Yunlan chuckled  seeing how Shen Wei  loosing control by the touch of his hand. He suddenly  lick his hand and suck his finger one by one. Making the flustered Shen Wei  redder than before.
"Sh-t!" He cannot hold it no more. He suddenly  flipped  Yunlan up and give him a passionate  kiss while his hand taken off Yunlan's  robe. Roaming on his bare chest while invading Yunlan's  mouth as he gave him a series of kiss. As his kiss descended  on his neck and collarbone. Bitting and sucking it.

    Shen Wei  is loosing control of himself as he pulled  Yunlan's  down swiftly. Yunlan on the other hand was melting from his hold. Suddenly  Shen Wei  stop as he took off his clothes as well. Yunlan can't help gawking how flawless and beautiful Shen Wei's  body.

    As he trace it with his fingers, Shen Wei  on the other hand feeling everybit of Yunlan's  touching as he kept moaning unto it. That made Yunlan take his chance, without any warning  Yunlan flipped  him up making Shen Wei  surprise  as he was flipped  at the back. "You have a firmed, round ass my pretty bride!" As he caress and squeeze it. Shen Wei  get on his knees,  "Stop your teasing and be one with me!" He shout accidentally.  That made him blushed, "Why did I say that?!" Yunlan smirk, "Your quite impatient?!" Without anywarning Yunlan suddenly  thrust over him. Making Shen Wei  scream.