Protecting My Wife

Yunlan pestering Lin Jing to make another spell to make him grow old again.

    Explaining  everything to him, made Lin Jing laugh. But it only made Yunlan angry, "What so funny about that?! My wife treated me like a kid. Everytime I hugged  him, he ruffled  my hair just like Yue Yan! And just kiss me on the forehead. Not like I was old, he sometimes  surprise  me by hugging me at the back and nibbling at my neck. Then kiss me passionately!" As he clutches Lin Jing shirt.

    That moment  Shen Wei  came and see how the two were very close to each other

    That moment  Shen Wei  came and see how the two were very close to each other. Something flared at him and pulled Yunlan's  waist unto him. "What are you two talking about?!" He ask. "I want to grow  old! So I can live a normal life!" As he hugged  Shen Wei.

    Unknown  to  Yunlan, Shen Wei  is messing up with him. Seeing how cute his husband trying to win his affection everytime he wanted to make love. Shen Wei  sometimes ignored  him. Making Yunlan work more hard than usual. Giving him flowers and sweet kisses. Everytime he see older guys flirting with his wife.

    As they thought  Yunlan is one of Shen Wei's  son. Yunlan will suddenly  shout and threaten them. But they only laugh. In the end they were electricuted with his lightning causing them to know his the real Yunlan.

    While embracing  Shen Wei.  "I want to grow fast so no one will easily flirt with you! As they know I'm Yunlan whose gonna eat them alive!" But it only made Shen Wei  ruffled his hair again. "Oh! My cute puppy is guarding me!" That made Yunlan sweat and Lin Jing laugh. "Okay! Okay! I know now how you felt!" As he saw how angry Yunlan gaze at him. "But give me a few days! Okay?!" As he went back to his laboratory.

 "But give me a few days! Okay?!" As he went back to his laboratory

    While Shen Wei  and Yunlan were walking.  Yunlan won't  let go of Shen Wei's  hand. Everytime there's a deity encounter along the ways. They will bow to Shen Wei  and admire him. Yunlan would sneer  at them. Making them back away. "Ah Lan! Don't  scare them.

   "Why won't  I they're  looking at you from head to foot! As if they don't  know your husband is with you!" As he huff. "Well they didn't  know your my husband!" That made Yunlan  widen his eyes. Suddenly  a deity approach again them to give respect to Shen Wei.

    This time Yunlan quickly kiss Shen Wei  on the lips, "My wife!" He shout to the deity. The deity back away and ran. "Yunlan! What are you doing?! Don't  scared them!" But Yunlan just smirk. "Why not your mine!" As he cling to him.

    From a distance Zhu Hong and Lin Jing watching  the two couples. "Wow! Yunlan is quite clinging!" Said Lin Jing. "So! What?!" Huff Zhu Hong. " His scaring  all whose trying to approach  lord Shen Wei." As he laugh.

    Unknown to Yunlan he will have many competition  even his children. When they came back to their house. Yue Yan  quickly went to his mother and hold him tightly. "Mama! Give me back my Papa! This one won't  let me play with him!" Yunlan arched  his brow, "Why this little  traitor! I'm your father who always defend you!"

    When he was about to scold him. Shen Wei  glared at him. "What?! Did my Xiao Wei  do that to me?!" He whispered  to himself. "Ah Lan! His only a kid, remember?!" As he smirk. "Wait a second that's my word your copying!" Yunlan protest. "Mama! Let me sleep in your room! I'm pretty  lonely this days!" Whined  Yue Yan.

    "No! You won't!" Shout Yunlan. "Ah Lan! His our son!" Shen Wei  said. "But that's  our sacred room! That we have ......" As he remembered  Yue Yan listening to them. "Son! Your big now and don't  need to sleep in our bed! Sleep in your own bed! Like your twin brothers.

     As he shoved  Yue Yan out, "Da quing  accompany him!" Yue Yan whinned, "That's  my big boy! How can you protect your siblings if you can't  sleep alone! I promise tomorrow  we will have lots of fun!" That made Yue Yan smile, "Really  Papa?"  As Yunlan kiss him on the head. "Yes!"  Yue Yan ran happily back to his room with Da quing  lazily walk after him.

 "Yes!"  Yue Yan ran happily back to his room with Da quing  lazily walk after him

     "Phew!" As Yunlan dive into his bed. Shen Wei  went to the bathroom to change. Hearing the the water splash, made Yunlan open his eyes again. He quickly went inside the bathroom just to see his wife in the bath tub. "I think I need to take a bath as well!" As he took off of his robe and pants and went inside as well.

     "I thought you never accompany me and just sleep." Teas Shen Wei.  Yunlan suddenly  went beside his wife and capture his lips. "And why do you think I will miss this opportunity? I have promise you a dozen children, am I not?"

    He suddenly  made Shen Wei  sit on his lap, as he thrusted himself slowly  to Shen Wei  soft hole making Shen Wei  moan while clinging  to Yunlan's  neck.
"Aaaah..... Ah....Lan..." As he arched  his body unto him and let Yunlan kiss him on the neck and collarbone. Shen Wei  sweet scent making Yunlan phase fast as he heard that beautiful  moan of Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  on the other hand, can't  stop riding on Yunlan as he felt that hard prize kept thrusting unto him making him scream for more.

     While he kept screaming for Yunlan's  name as he burst on him. Yunlan follows in a minute. "Your so beautiful my Xiao Wei! I want you again!" As he rock his body to him again and again. While he kissing him non stop.

     As both spilled  their seeds on each other. "Let's  continue this in our bed?" Whispered  Yunlan while nibbling his ears.  Shen Wei  quickly nod as he still want Yunlan to have him more. Yunlan smirk, as he lift Shen Wei  up. Shen Wei  still wrapp his legs at Yunlan's  waist, so  he won't  break their attachment to one another. While he kissing Yunlan's  neck.

    "Your so sexy and beautiful my wife!" As he wipe a towel into them. But Shen Wei  is still continuing  to kiss him making Yunlan want to pounce to him right now. As both fell on the bed, the bed creak. While Yunlan kept rocking his body more and hard. Making Shen Wei  scream his name. Shen Wei  becoming red and hot as Yunlan kept  slamming  unto him .  This time Yunlan came first followed  by Shen Wei.

    Within an hour both exhausted, as Yunlan fall on top of Shen Wei. Whose now sleeping underneath  him. Yunlan smile, "Xiao .... Wei! I don't  want to be this over!" While kissing him on the neck, cheeks and onto his soft, pink lips. Making Shen Wei  stir, "Yunlan! I'm tired now!" As he hugged  him just to stop his kissing and to sleep.