Yunlan's Dramatic Moment

In Yezun domain upon hearing on what happened  to his minions. "What?! How did it happened?!" He shout.

    "My lord! I think your son have a new young lover! And he found out the hole where we entering their realm and made the other deities  investigate it! His new lover is very powerful like Yunlan! He defeated all of our people and I was the only one left!" Yezun was so angry he took his sword and swing it to the demon who report what happened.  His head slide off his body and disintegrate.

    All the demons back away. "Useless! I can't  defeat that blind deity! And now there's  a new one! Damn! You! Shen Wei! If only I can get one of your children or that killer husband of yours, I can trade their life for my precious Xiao Si!"

    "Wait....? Shen Wei  is weak now because  he gave birth to my grandsons. But....." As he look at his lover, whose laying on the cold bed. "Xiao Si won't  forgive me if I trade his son's life for her life?" As he think.

    On the deity 's world, Shen Wei  have a happy day. "What a great morning! Rise and shine my little puppy!" As Shen Wei nuzzling his neck. "Don't  touch me! I'm still sour at my back!" Yunlan  pout. "I can't  believe  you pounce at me non stop!" As he put on his pants  and robe. Shen Wei  want to help his husband.

    "Yunlan tried to swat his hands but it only lead to Yunlan almost falling back onto the bed. While  Shen Wei  went on top of him. "I think my puppy still want another round?" As he tease Yunlan.

    "Watch out my pretty wife! When I grow older, say goodbye to your pretty little ass!" As he struggle to his hold. "Oh! My cute puppy is barking angrily! How cute!" As he ruffled his hair. "Stop! Ruining my hair!" But it made Shen Wei  tease him more. Without any warning Yunlan suddenly  flipped  him up.

    "Yunlan! What are you doing?!" He ask while trying to push him away. "Your puppy is rebelling! I still want my  reward!" As he pout. "Rebelling?" Shen Wei  suddenly  laugh. He suddenly  caress Yunlan's  face. "You can't  say no to me my little  pup!" Yunlan suddenly  laugh, "Well this puppy is becoming a big wolf and wants to eat his bunny!"

    While nuzzling to Shen Wei's  neck. "Xiao Wei! Mr. Wolf want's  you! Can I have my cute bunny?" While doing his lost puppy  look. "No! Because Mr. Wolf is just  a small puppy!" That made Yunlan widen his eyes. "What?!!!" As Shen Wei  easily push off  him. And giggle. But he didn't  notice the hurt look of Yunlan.

     Yunlan suddenly  ran away, making Shen Wei  stopped  his laughing,  "Ah Lan! I'm just joking!" As he ran after him. Yunlan went to a nearby fountain and looking at his reflection. Girls passing by start flirting with him. But he just ignored them. Just like in the telenovela the spot light suddenly  beam at him.

    "Why! Oh! Why! I became a little boy again! Mr. Wolf where are you now?! And it was replace  by a puppy dog! My wife is laughing  at me!" He didn't  notice Yue Yan and Da quing  watching him. "What is Papa? Doing?! And who is his talking too?" He ask Da quing. "Ah! Yue Yan  promise me when you grow up. You won't  fall in love like your Papa there! Or you will be doom! You will be an old melodramatic man!" Suddenly one of the  bricks hit Da quing  on the head.

    "Shut up fat cat! This is my moment! And Yue Yan don't  listen to that cat!" Yue Yan sweat. As  Yunlan went back to his doing.  Shen Wei  walk toward him and apologize.  "No....no....it's  alright! Maybe Zhu will accepted me back eventhough  I'm a kid?" Mentioning that name made Shen Wei  high blood. "What?! Your going back to Zhu?! Over my dead body!" As he dragged  Yunlan back to their room and killed the beam light with his power.

    "Your right Da quing! Falling in love is quite scary if your wife is my mama!" As the poor cat with the bump nod.

     "Take off your clothes!" Shen Wei  command. Yunlan look puzzle on him. But he did what Shen Wei  said. While Shen Wei  blushed  as he also took off his clothes. Yunlan almost pop his eyes. As he look the pale, flawless, lean and muscular body of his wife.

    Shen Wei  pulled his husband on the bed, "What are you gawking about? Make love to me now! " As he blushed  furiously. Yunlan arched  his brow and gently laid Shen Wei  on the bed. He started kissing him on the lips, neck and descendent on the nipples making Shen Wei  moun. "Ah Lan don't  tease me!"

    Yunlan suddenly  took a lube in the nightstand and gently rubbed it on his prize. Shen Wei  snatched  it from him. "Let me!" As he place an amount  on Yunlan's prize making Yunlan moun on it. As he felt Shen Wei's  soft hands rubbing it. He almost cum on to it.

    As he position Shen Wei and gently pushed  into it. When Shen Wei  felt that Mr. Puppy entered to his hole. His heart beat fast. As he scream Yunlan's  name. Yunlan rock his body into Shen Wei  while Shen Wei's  legs wrapped  into Yunlan's waist. As he hit that soft spot over and over. Shen Wei  felt his in cloud nine. And scream  Yunlan to move fast.

    Shen Wei  suddenly  sit up to capture Yunlan's plump lips  and give it a series of kisses. But he soon scream as well as Yunlan as both spilled there seeds on each other. The room temperature heat up. As Yunlan still thrusting to Shen Wei  non stop while kissing him passionately.  Shen Wei press his body unto Yunlan's  flustered one. Yunlan's body is so soft and hot making Shen Wei's  body heat up as he burst to Yunlan. In a minute Yunlan's  followed.

    "I will make you regret in rejecting me for the first time! He whispered  to Shen Wei  red ears as he pounce on him  again and again. Their bodies became one, as Shen Wei  won't  let go of Yunlan's plump lips while both trying to eat each other up. They didn't  know what hours they still doing it. As they won't  let go of each other's  arms. Yunlan burst inside Shen Wei  again and again followed by Shen Wei.  Almost midnight.  Yunlan fall exhausted on Shen Wei's hot, sweaty body. "That was......" Yunlan cut his word. "Fantastic?! Great?!" He ask. "Different!" Shen Wei  said. That made Yunlan frown. "But I like it!" Said Shen Wei. That put a smile on Yunlan's  face. As he kiss Shen Wei  again.