Chapter One: The Beginning

Technoblade jumped rooftop to rooftop, the breeze flying into in face. Once he reached an building's edge, he halted. He watched the crowds from above, staring amusingly at their unorganized pace.

The nights in Tokyo City was often crowded and full of people. More people meant more trouble and trouble meant more criminals to catch. It also doesn't help when almost more than 80% of Japan's population inherited some kind of supernatural ability. These abilities were called quirks. For the past centuries, human beings and animals developed and manifestesd into superior races, gaining abilities that they are able to call their own.

But when something great happens, bad events follows and because of these quirks, many had strayed afar from a good path; becoming criminals... Becoming villains. Of course, if there is a villian, a hero is made. But as time progeessed, the whole society is suddenly revolved around these new abilities, and many became blind.

Technoblade sometimes wonder how something so revolutionary become so toxic. Villains weren't the only one that changed, heroes did too. But not in the way that others might not had hoped. Many heroes saved people for the sake of money and fame, disregarding the true attributes of a hero. It disgusted him.

He sat at the edge of the tall and slim building, his legs dangling from the edge. The night layered accross the sky, stars glistening at the dark painted sky. For a moment, he was able to stop think about the flaws of the world. For a moment, everything seemed peaceful.

---------------break--------------

Technoblade landed gracefully on to the ground. He looked at the scene before him, a angry smile painted in to his face.

The man in the allyway tensed at the sudden audience that appeared in front of him. The women behind him somewhat relaxed at the new sight of her caped savior.

"You know, harassing women or anyone in fact is a disgusting sin," Technoblade snarked behind his mask, grinning, "You should be ashamed of yourself, what will your wife think?"

Techno gesturd to the man's ringed hand, making the man look. While the man was distracted, he lunged forward. The man was caught by suprise and wasn't able to dodge Techno's punch. The man looked at where the woman should be only to realize that she already dashed out the dark, narrow allyway. It was just him and technoblade now, he stood no chance.

The man activated his quirk; light flashed through the allyway from his hand. Techno cringed and the light, not used to the bright. If the man thought that was going to stop him, he was dead wrong. He pushed through the light, grabbed the man from his collar and lifted him effortlessly up. The man flailed under his grip, trying to struggle out. Techno smiled at the criminal who looked distraught and lifted his other hand. A forceful punch land at the man's face, knocking him out completely.

Multiple sirens echoed through the night, getting louder as it came nearer and nearer. That was cue, he had to go. Techno placed the unconscious body on the floor. He grabbed out a small, pig-shaped note and stuck it on to the man's forehead.

He hopped up the side of the building and left.

---------------break--------------

Tsukauchi Naomasa was a very tired man who had just finished a stack of paperwork he needed to do for the day and was ready to leave the police station and go home and sleep but unfortunately for him, crime never stopped even in the brightest or darkest of hours. He stood behind his table as he watched a police officer dragged a criminal to an empty cell. Another officer made its way to him, a small folder clutched between his arms.

"Tsukauchi, there was another sighting of him," the officer placed the folder on his desk.

"Of who?" Tsukauchi asked as he eyed the slim folder in front of him.

"Of Technoblade."