Enigmatic Trip

Enigmatic Trip
ElleCueto
Mystery/Thriller
On-going

1. Book Cover — book covers with ultra HD pictures is okay, cutouts are okay too... But, if you overdid it, it becomes too much for the eye. I know, it's a mystery/thriller story but you should lessen those you put in your book cover.

2. Title — like I said, using rarely used words sometimes confuses the normies, which makes your story unattractive to most eyes. Know your audience, know what kind of vocabulary you should use for your dear audience. I will give you extra credit thou for using the word Enigma (Enigmatic's root word is Enigma, it's my fave word).

3. Grammar — grammar is pretty important for me, it's one of my basis if I will read the story's next part or what, and I actually don't like stories who don't have right capitalization (which is a part of the basic grammar, Filipino or English, capitalization is very important). If you are using these following punctuations such us exclamation point (!), question mark (?), period (.), and ellipsis (...), you must start the next sentence with its first word's first letter capitalized, either it is in English or Filipino language, you must do that.

One more thing... Please explain this sentence to me.

 Please explain this sentence to me

4. Contents — I actually love the contents, how the MC and it's LI (love interest) has a conflict with their group's mindset about going to that certain mountain which they thought is a good idea, LOL. I love the Dramatization and the dialogues suit the story. Good job!

And please, fix the parts of your Wattpad story. It's a mess. A new Wattpader won't get it, like, see for yourself?

 A new Wattpader won't get it, like, see for yourself?

5. Overall Impact — For the overall impact, you really impressed me with your story, it's just that, the grammar. It's a bit off for me, and also, your book cover and title. I suggest you change your book cover, and for the title? Let it stay like that.

ーーーーーーー ーーーーーーー

Book Cover:          6/10
Title:                     14/20
Grammar:           25/35
Content:               22/25
Overall Impact:   8/10
———————————
Total Score:        75/100