Sleepless Nights

Sleepless Nights
-serendipxty-
General Fiction
Completed

1. Book Cover — I like the book cover, it's very attractive but... It's like it wasn't a book cover at all and a movie poster.

2. Title — I like the how the title is giving us the mysterious vibes, somehow, even thou it wasn't a Mystery/Thriller story, it's a good indication for a good General Fiction story.

3. Grammar — well, I was — and still am pretty impressed with your grammar. Job well done! Thou, I was shocked when I read that it's on English Language (like all of them, I wasn't prepared).

4. Contents — the story flow is interesting... The story is realistic enough for a fiction story, but, it's a bit dull. You're just narrating, telling... You need to show your readers what's the story is, not just describe it.

5. Overall Impact — it's a great story and amazing plot, thou you should really try to show the story using the art of writing. You don't need to use lots of metaphors to show it, just think what will you do if you're the character (considering the character's attitude). :)))

——————————
Book Cover       : 16/10
Title                    : 17/20
Grammar          : 35/35
Contents            : 20/25
Overall Impact: 07/10
——————————
Total Score       : 85/100