Daughter of Dusk and Dawn

TheCursedScribbler
Fantasy
On-going

1. Book Cover - The book cover's great in a distance but somehow, it doesn't really look nice in close, I really think it's because of the font used or the color of the text but either way, I think the background picture is great.

2. Title - I really think it's a great title. The title is somehow mix of uniqueness and mediocrity because "daughter of" something/someone kind of title is frequently heard of but "Daughter of Dusk and Dawn"? Good job!

3. Grammar - You really need to fix it after you finished it. The typos and grammatical errors are unnoticeable to many because it's a really great story. It's very enjoyable. I enjoy reading it from the tip to the last.

4. Contents - The narration, the flow of the story, and the story itself, the story is just great. I don't think you need help in this part. Your story is just astonishing.

5. Overall Impact - I've read enough. This story is great, I hope more readers will come to read it. Please count for my votes. LOL.

ーーーーーーー ーーーーーーー

Book Cover: 7/10
Title: 18/20
Grammar: 32/35
Content: 25/25
Overall Impact: 10/10
-----------
Total Score: 92/100

¢σиgяαтυℓαтισиѕ!!! уσυ'νє мα∂є ιт тσ му яє¢σммєи∂є∂ ѕтσяιєѕ ℓιѕт!