Famous For Nothing

Famous For Nothing
guardianlovers
Teen Fiction
On-going

1. Book Cover — the book cover? It's utterly amazing! Simple background, the font used, gosh, it's astonishing. The book cover is screaming "I'm a great story, read me" kind of thing. Great job!

2. Title — based on the title, I can really feel and assume the drama, the suspense of the story. It's one of the nicest and the best comment if someone told you that the title alone gives that kind of feeling... And sa tingin ko ngayon lang ako (I don't really know and I'm not sure) magbibigay ng ganitong score sa title area, great job!

3. Grammar — I can't believe it, you're grammar is very good too! I love how you write! You don't need a lot of improvements and don't need one coz it's already proper! You're doing such a good job at writing realistic dramatization, I love it!

4. Contents — one thing, I was amazed by how you do it. The flow, the emotion, the still unknown story between Kara and Janus is a blast, I love how the story is full of emotions. Great job!

5. Overall Impact — I have never seen myself giving someone such an astounding score. You're the first to get this kind of score, may be the last one too (I'm that picky)...

——————————
Book Cover       : 10/10
Title                    : 20/20
Grammar          : 35/35
Contents            : 25/25
Overall Impact: 10/10
——————————
Total Score       : 100/100

cσиgяαтυℓαтισиѕ!!! уσυ'νє мα∂є ιт тσ му яє¢σммєи∂є∂ ѕтσяιєѕ ℓιѕт!