Mould Malice : Episode Three

The Doctor had just reached the top of the stairs. "Oh dear," he noticed blood, pooling out from under the bathroom door. "Guys," the Doctor yelled to them. "I think I found something!"

No reply.

"Stacy! Max! Oh brilliant," he bit his lip. "On my own now I guess."

He kicked the bathroom door open and blindly ran into the room.

"Oh my god," he gasped as he saw a severed arm on the floor by the door. A knife and a UNIT beret lay on the floor in the middle of the room.

With his sonic, the Doctor scanned the room. "Alien readings," the Doctor examined. "Definately alien, but there's nothing here."

Then he realised.

Not many people do.

He looked up at the mould on the ceiling rapidly expanding over the roof. He gasped and ran to the door but mould had already grown on the handle. He was trapped.

It started to grow down the walls and onto the floor.

"Ah," he moved back.

Where could he go?

Nowhere.

He was trapped.

A green gas fired out of the mould stunning and crippling the Doctor to his knees.

Bang!

The door was kicked open.

"UNIT," a woman familiar to the Doctor walked into the room. "Kate Lethbridge Stewart, what is going on here?"

"Help!" The Doctor rasped in pain, trying to get up.

"Its over," Kate bent down beside the Doctor and put a gun to his head. "Ive got your friends, now tell me what you've done with our uniformed officer," she stared at the severed arm for a second. "If that's him, so help me God-"

"I haven't done anything," the Doctor gasped for air. "Up there, look out."

Kate stared at the mould on the ceiling and screamed, firing gunshots at the ceiling.

The mould faded away and the ceiling returned to its white color.

"Now where were we," Kate shivered and returned the gun to the Doctors head.

"Kate-"

"How do you know my name?" Mate but her lip.

"I'm the Doctor," the Doctor started to recover.

"What?" Kate didnt move the gun. She thought to herself for a minute. "What could my dad never get you to do?"

"Eh?" The Doctor was confused.

"If you're the Doctor prove it and answer the question," Kate explained. "What could my dad never get you to do?"

"Salute!" The Doctor yelled. "But he could've just asked."

"Doctor!" Kate removed the gun. "I'm so sorry, I just had to be sure."

The Doctor groaned as Kate helped him to his feet. "That mould, its alien. I think it killed your officer and I think it killed Sophia."

"Sophia?"

"The postwoman," the Doctor explained.

"But I shot it," Kate told the Doctor. "Its gone."

"Dorment," the Doctor made for the door. "Probably going to wake up shortly so lets go."

"Whatever you say Mr President."