Ressurection of the Dead : Episode Five

"Hey," James pointed at a car that had just pulled in. "That's the Zygo things."

The same car they had escaped before had followed them into the car park.

The woman stood out of the car and raised her gun at them. "Get out of the car or I will shoot. I have had enough of your games."

"When I say duck, duck," Max whispered.

* * *

When the Doctor and Stacy had arrived at the basement they found a Zygon hideout with organic controls and screens.

"Eww," Stacy stepped in a pile of red mush. "Disgusting."

Suddenly, someone grabbed Stacy by the neck and put a gun to her head.

The Doctor heard the movement from behind him and backed away. "Let her go!"

"No," the Zygon snarled. "You will go into that teleport beam."

"Alright, but let her go first," the Doctor tried to reason.

"The teleport!" The Zygon repeated. "Or she will die."

* * *

"You have 5 seconds," the woman cocked the gun. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

"Duck!"

Smash.

A bullet smashed through the window of the car but Max and James had ducked just in time.

Max clambered into the front and started the car as the woman continued to fire.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

They were nearly out of the car park when the woman moved her aim.

Bang!

"What's she aiming for?" James laughed. "The boot."

"No!" Max realised. "The fuel tank!"

Bang!

She gave up and climbed into her own car and drove after them.

"Thank god for her poor aim," James let out a sigh of relief.

"We might be in store for another car fight," Max rolled his eyes. "Look around for anything that we can use against them."

James checked all of the compartments and found a deodorant can. "This."

"It'll have to do," Max grabbed the bottle and rolled down the window. "Take the wheel."

"What the hell man!" James took it for the third time as the Zygons car drove right beside them.

Bang!

Max readied the can and sprayed it at the woman through the window.

The woman screamed as she transformed into her true red self.

Her body was bubbling and melting as her car came to a halt and she exploded into a red liquid.

"Damn," James looked out of the window in disgust as Max took the wheel again.

"There must be something in the can that they dont like," Max pocketed the can. "We're gonna need this again."

"Where are we going now?" James asked as Max indicated right.

"To the Tardis."

"What's that?" James frowned.

"Our time machine."