Rebellion of the Daleks : Episode Two

An Alarm started to blare in the console room.

"Can somebody please explain what's going on?" Max asked.

"It would take too much time," Stacy panicked. "What's that alarm?"

"Oh dear," the Doctor gasped at the monitor. "OH DEAR!"

"What now?!" Max yelled.

"The Dalek has escaped," the Doctor then realised. "I knew it was impossible catching a Recon Scout Dalek like that. The Dalek captured itself to ensure we cant get to Skaro!"

"What the hell is a Dalek doing here!" Max exclaimed.

The Doctor pulled out a device from his pocket and put it on Stacy's wrist. "This is a Vortex Manipulator." The Doctor put in the coordinates of Skaro. "It will take you to Skaro."

"What?" Stacy gasped.

"The Rebel will be there when you arrive," the Doctor grabbed Max's wrist and put it on Stacy's arm. "I'll catch up with you guys."

Zap!

The Doctor pushed the button and they dissapeared.

Afterwards he diverted the Tardis to the nearest planet.

The Dalek slid into the Tardis console room. "Exterminate."

The console was put out of action before the Tardis landed on the planet. They were crashing through orbit.

"Damn!" The Doctor dodged another beam as he remembered. "Voidy!"

"Yes sir," the white light flashed on the monitor. 

"Deactivate the Gravity Filter and open the doors," the Doctor ordered.

"Yes sir," Voidy did as he said as he grasped onto the Tardis console with everything he could.

The Dalek flew out of the doors as the Doctor clung on.

But he was losing his grip.

He let go and flew out of the Tardis which then emergency dematerialised.

He had nothing, no hope.

And he was crashing down onto a random planets surface.

* * *

Stacy and Max appeared on Skaro's surface.

Max got to his feet and looked around him, alert and ready for attack.

Stacy got to her feet shortly after Max. "Are we on Skaro then?"

"I assume so," Max shrugged. "Can you please tell me what's going on?"

"She can explain on the way," a tall figure wearing a helmet with a clean black visor emerged from around the corner.

"Who the hell are you?" Stacy asked.

"The Rebel," the figure answered. "Now let's go before the Daleks locate us."

* * *

"A Vortex Manipulator signal has been detected," a Dalek announced. "Send all patrols in the area to investigate."

"Could it be the Doctor," a Dalek asked the announcer quietly.

"The Doctor would have arrived in his time capsule," the Dalek reasoned. "Also, our scout should have dealt with him if he attempted to."

"The Doctor has been known to stop Scout Daleks before."

"He must not arrive on Skaro, he must be exterminated!"