Conrad and his Not-Not-Girlfriend

I've always thought everything about Corey is cute. His semi-baby face, his voice, his little giggle laugh, the way he's got no will power when it comes to food. He's so adorable. He's tall and soft but sweet and kind like my adorable big marshmallow. Sometimes he doesn't realize how cute I think he is. One day I came home from shopping and Corey was sitting in the kitchen eating something. I went straight to putting everything down in my room and didn't really pay him any mind. When I finished I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I had saved a sandwich from the day before. It was an amazing creation by the best sandwich place in town and I was really excited about it. But when I looked in the fridge I didn't see it. I was going to ask about it but then I realized... Corey was sitting there with a mouthful of MY sandwich. "Corey hun, what are you eating?" I asked.

"Sandwich." He said with his mouth still full. Then he looked up at me and his face changed from happy to worried as he looked back at the sandwich, "oh—wait— oh no is this yours?" He asked looking extremely guilty.

"Mhm"

"OH IM SORRY ELLA! I DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS YOURS! It just looked so good I couldn't just leave it there I'm sorry. I'm such an idiot why do I have no will power? It's absolutely pitiful." I was going to get angry but I just couldn't. He's too cute. The way he apologized he was like a little guilty puppy. And of course Corey being a gluttonous marshmallow boy, if he sees a food he wants he's absolutely gonna eat it, no will power whatsoever.

"It's alright Corey." I laughed a bit at him. It definitely wasn't the first time he ever took my food by accident.

"Here, have the rest." He pushed the plate my way which had about half of the sandwich left. "I'm sorry Ella, I'm so embarrassing."

"Aw don't worry, I thought it was cute."

"Cute?? You thought me accidentally taking your awesome sandwich was cute?? If my sandwich had been taken, somebody would've gotten punched!"

"Corey, I think just about everything you do is cute."

"Everything? But I do really embarrassing stupid shit sometimes. Like when you catch me singing way too loud. Remember that one time we watched the Golden Girls and I kept singing the theme song like it was some crazy passionate love ballad. I would NOT shut up."

"Yes I do remember and it was very cute."

"I don't get you Ella."

"Oh there's another thing! You have never once pronounced my name right. I think it's adorable."

"What? I don't pronounce it right?? But it's just two syllables. El-la"

"No, my full name."

"Oh easy. El-la-nooh-r"

"No. It's El-la-nore"

"Isn't that what I just said?"

"No!" I laughed. "Doesn't matter though I think your accent is cute. Even when you mess up sometimes and go back to straight Russian."

"Oh? English is a hard language." Corey sighed dramatically.

"I know honey. But don't you see? Everything about you is adorable. Even when you trip and fall cuz you're a lil clumsy, and when you get all cuddled in bed but leave no blanket for me and I gotta fight you for it, and when you accidentally get lost at stores we've been to thousands of times. You're just cute!"

By then Corey was blushing heavily, "Well that was pretty sweet. I think everything about you is cute too. Like when you yell at me about not being healthy but I know its just cuz you care about me, and when you always have to ask me for help to reach things in high places, it's all cute I swear."