Chapter 54 - A Night Long Awaited

Billy and Alice passed a few travelers as they raced for home. Billy was wearing his suit, and Alice was still wearing her wedding dress, her skirt flowed over the back of the horse as they rode. Billy held his hat in the air to those they passed with a broad smile on his face. Alice raised her hands and shouted, "Just married!"

Billy and Alice were young and in love, they enjoyed their first ride as husband and wife. Billy pulled up the horse at their cabin, slid down then reached up as Alice fell into his arms. Billy turned, Alice in his arms, and headed for the cabin door. There was no time to put the horse up, so Billy slipped the bridle off the horse's head as he passed.

Inside their cabin, Billy set Alice down in front of him. They were kissing in earnest now, barely able to catch their breath. Billy was moving his hands all over her body. They no longer had to worry about rules or crossing lines, and there was a massive amount of pent up want and desire they needed to satisfy.

Billy was feverishly working on the buttons down the back of her dress. Once enough buttons were undone, Alice slid out of her dress and with Billy's help out of her undergarments as well. Alice helped Billy undress, and they were standing naked before each other. Alice suddenly became aware of Billy looking at her. It wasn't shyness she was feeling now. In all their years together Billy had never seen her without clothes and she wondered if he was disappointed.

Billy seemed to understand and moved closer to Alice, he took in all of her and said she was more beautiful than he had ever imagined. Alice smiled and pulled tightly against him as they kissed. He felt her body, her warm, soft skin against his. Alice lay down on their bed, pulled Billy on top of her, and wrapped her legs around his.

They were in a similar position as they had been the night in the hotel the previous year, but there was no stopping this time. Billy started to tell her how much he loved her, but Alice had her lips on his as soon as he was close enough.  

Billy started at her mouth and moved down, kissing her skin as he went, his fingers probing and stroking her intimate spots. Alice was responding to his touch, she moaned with the pleasure she was receiving. Alice was breathing very rapidly. Billy sensed she needed some relief and paused, his eyes locked with hers. He could not believe how beautiful his Alice was or how good it felt to touch her bare skin.

* * * * *

Alice only needed a minute, though, and surprised Billy when she flipped him over onto his back and climbed on top of him. She started kissing him as hard as she could, her tongue pushing deeply into Billy's mouth.

Alice wanted Billy more than she wanted her next breath, and she would wait no longer. Alice raised her hips and slowly lowered herself onto him. Her head was thrown back as she experienced the pleasure and a feeling of fullness. She looked at Billy and could tell he was feeling the same intense pleasure she was.

Being with Billy was what Alice had wanted, what she waited for, and it was so overwhelmingly wonderful. She had promised Billy someday they would do wonderful things with each other. She was fulfilling her promise and getting so much in return.

Billy's hands were on Alice's bottom, adding his strength to her thrusts. He moved his hands up her body feeling her soft skin under his touch. Neither Billy nor Alice had noticed how loud they had been, nor would they have cared if they did. No one was around to hear as Alice moaned in pleasure.

As Alice climaxed, she cried out. As Billy climaxed, she felt the warmth build inside her. Both bodies were rigid as they came down from the most intense and exciting feeling either had ever experienced. Exhausted, Alice lay on Billy covered in sweat and finally feeling complete, like she had been missing part of herself and was finally whole. Lying there, she was not sure where she ended, and Billy began. It was like they were one person.

* * * * *

Billy said, "Alice, you were worth the wait." Alice kissed his chest and laid her head back down. Alice had known they would marry and be husband and wife, but she had not known loving Billy would be like this. No rules and no lines to cross, from now on, they would love each other without hesitation.

Rud, Patience, and the boys arrived home several hours behind Alice and Billy. Rud had picked up Alice's abandoned horse on the way home, and it was tied to the back of the cart. Rud saw the horse grazing in front of Billy and Alice's cabin. Rud smiled at Patience, who smiled back at him. Rud tied up the team and walked over to pick up Billy's still saddled horse.

As Rud picked up the bridle and put it back on the horse, he heard noises coming from inside the cabin. Rud led the horses back to the barn, put away the tack, brushed them down, and made sure they had hay and feed.

Patience was standing in her doorway and smiled when she saw the look on Rud's face. Rud whispered, "She's pretty loud." Patience said, "I guess they did wait. As long as they waited, I'd be loud too." Rud kissed the love of his life and said, "You are always that loud!"

* * * * *

Billy woke first. He was on his back with Alice, mostly on top of him. Her head was in the middle of his chest, and her body angled slightly off his left side. Her left leg was between his, and her arms were around him.

He was surprised she could sleep as her ear had to be right over his heart, and it had been beating heavily when they finally collapsed sometime early this morning. He felt her skin against his skin and thought how lucky he was to be with Alice and to be her husband. Billy leaned over and kissed her head.

Something was different, though, and it took a minute for Billy to realize her hair was not in his face. She must have slept hard as this was the first time Billy could remember waking up without Alice's hair in his face. His left hand was cupping her backside, and he wanted it to stay where it was.

Billy reached up with his right hand and pulled some of her beautiful hair to his cheek. Billy could already feel a little soreness in his legs and his lower back. Nothing could be better than last night, though, and the woman lying on him right now was certainly worth a few sore muscles. He would have to toughen up.