Part 2

I settled into my room, my luggage had already been placed there so I just put away the limited clothes and valuables I bought with me, mum always said to only buy necessities and she never allowed me to own a card of any sort either. Now that I think about it, she was very adamant about that rule which is weird considering the number of extra things my brothers have bought with the money they have.

--

Tyler disappeared elsewhere which made me uncomfortable to be in this huge house without anybody, it felt so empty. I retraced my steps back to where I first came in, I made my way to the kitchen and sat on the stall beside the bench.

"Well look who arrived, you're not small Sierra anymore" someone huffed. I turned my body to the voice and glared at him. He was tall, maybe around 6ft and obviously very fit, he too had icy blue eyes. Much like Tyler, he was well-groomed. 

"Watch it, I'd wipe that glare off your face if I was you" he growled. 

"Reid, can you fucking be nice for once, she just arrived" Tyler grunted. Tyler had authority and by the looks of it, he was older. 

"Nice to see you Sierra" he grunted and flashed a certain expression that looked to have sought approval sarcastically at Tyler. Looks like he's normally this much of a pain as Tyler rolled his eyes with a sigh. 

I turned back around, hiding my face in my hands. Reid left and then there was just me and Tyler.

"Sorry about Reid, he can be a real dick" Tyler said. I felt comforted that he at least respected me to apologise, it doesn't look like they do that much around here. 

"Okay" I murmured. That's when I heard him, you could tell just by his footsteps and presence that he was the eldest, his voice fitted his authoritarian aura. 

"Sierra, my apologies I wasn't there when you landed, I'm very busy at work. I'm so glad you're here with us, please make yourself comfortable". 

His words were considerate and warming however his face only held a neutral smile. I nodded in response as I turned around to see a tall man around 25 with dark blue eyes like a night sky, he wore an expensive suit that fit him nicely and a signet sitting tightly on his thumb.

"Noah? It's okay, thank you very much for taking me in" I responded. 

He shook his head,  "You are family Sierra, and if it was my choice at the time, I would never have let Agatha live elsewhere with you in the first place." He gritted our mother's name through his teeth, emphasising on never. 

Although it was clear he held resentment, he remained calm. Noah's presence made me tense, as much as I wanted to feel comfortable, his strong aura radiated power and authority.  

Our mother's death was no accident and he will find that out soon enough.  

Mental note - never get in trouble with him... yeah let's add Reid to that list too.

Noah left just as quickly and disappeared up the stairs.

"Hey Sierra, what would you like for dinner? We all eat as a family so you will see the rest very soon". Tyler informed me. He seems the nicest and easiest to talk to so far, not that I've had the chance to meet them all. "Umm pasta I guess" I replied but my voice soft. He nodded without question.