Part 20

Neither Liam or I knew how the Italians were tipped off. Liam had been very strategic in staying under my brother's radar and only using untraceable software. Nobody knew what we were doing. At least no one we had told. 

My brothers have now found out nearly everything that Liam was trying to accomplish unnoticed - to track down my fathers next location along with the leader when it's not at their base. That was the plan. 

I know that Noah is stubborn as hell and will most definitely continue with completely ending the Italian Mafia, he has people scattered all around the globe and jets available at beck and call. 

---

We pull up outside my massive home, Liam and I walk up to the door and I enter through with my head low. I sensed that others were in the living room as I began to head past to the kitchen. 

'Sierra, don't even think about it', shivers make it's way down my spine, I knew who it was before I even had to turn around. 

'Noah, I need to put my stuff away upstairs' I answered back keeping a neutral tone, in truth, I need to sit and think. I need to think about everything. I have a few hours and that's not much time to try and stop an impending doom to my perfectly laid out plan. 

Noah's footsteps became closer and closer, he calmly made his way in front of me. 

Looking down, towering over my petite self, highlighting his authority, his power. I slowly glance up, to be met by his intense stare along with his dark blue eyes. 

'Noah, if you need something, say it. I need to go upstairs' a small smile crept over my face, probably making my comment sound more sarcastic or have extra attitude than I intended. 

Noah shook his head ever so slightly, 'Sierra, did you forget who your little friend Mateo is with because of what you and Kai pulled this morning?' Now his bore evolved into a smirk, Noah once again took back the control of the situation and me.

After everything that happened, I completely forgot about Mateo and, 'Reid' this time my answer escaped in a small voice, I mentally slapped myself for forgetting. 

It wasn't only Noah in the room, I just felt it. I glazed my eyes around the room, finding which of my brothers were witnessing the scolding Noah's giving me. 

Kai. 

He sat slumped on the couch-chair sending me a short smile, telling me that he had already been drilled by Noah as to why we made such a fucking mistake today. 

'Very good' Noah said, another smile crossing over his face. 'I guess now you know that I'm in charge and one little phone call to Reid can change his fate' he said indifferently and his face deadpan. 

My mouth dropped, 'Noah please, it wasn't his fault, Kai was with us for god sake, or does his presence have no toxic power reeking through it?' As soon as my mouth closed, I regretted it all. I don't even remember the rules but I know I broke something, attitude or whatever. 

Noah's expression got deeper into anger, his eyes narrowed into me. Once again those cold dark eyes crossed over. My gaze averted to the floor until his voice snapped me back up to his view. 

'Kai has got some type of influence and authority around here, don't challenge me on that but we have rules. Rules that keep a very busy life grounded, that includes' he pauses, adjusting his stance to be closer to my face,  'communication.' 

I feel my stomach twist up, I look back at Kai, he obviously must have let loose on Kai since he is silently sitting down and not at all like the Kai I've begun to know. He seemed to be trying to assure me that it will all be fine but how will he know when they are all so damn impulsive.