Part 4

We walked through to the kitchen and my eyes widened as I saw the smashed glass and hole in the wall. To say I was scared is an understatement, I was terrified. We walked over and at the end of the kitchen was Reid.

His eyes were so dark, almost black no longer that icy blue. He was yelling and screaming at Kai who was attempting to calm him down but all Reid did was punch the wall. He was fuming, his face in a constant contort of anger just facing and punching the wall growling and cursing at himself that only fuels his powerful punches. He'd broken some plates, Kai had some blood on him too, probably from Reid. Kai glances up and realises I was here, he slowly backed away from Reid and came up to me.

'He's been like this all morning' Kai said pointing at the angry Reid in the corner, I stood awkwardly beside him just waiting on instructions, I'd no idea what to do. The punches from the wall became silent as I realised Reid finally noticed my presence behind him although he never turned around as his back was still towards me. 

'Oh thank god, the wall will be okay at least' Kai nudged me pointing at Reid's sudden stop of movement. I couldn't help but giggle however Reid's snarl from my laughter soon made my stomach tie up in knots. 

'You didn't have to bring her here, idiot' Reid voiced, glaring at Kai and Tyler. I stood uncomfortably in my same position, I mean he was talking about me as if I wasn't there. Kai and Reid were definitely close because he always looked like he didn't think twice when he was communicating with Reid whereas he would to Tyler and Noah. 

'Dude, I just saved us some more money for that wall because I was smart enough' he replied sarcastically, Kai always seemed to make me laugh even in the worst of times. I really appreciated him. 

'Reid' my voice was croaky and soft but his face turned just as quick to mine. 'Why are you so angry?' I hesitated as I asked him but took this as a chance to know more insight. 

He unbuttoned the bottom of his shirt and used it to dry off the blood from his hands, not even wincing as he rubbed over the numerous cuts on his knuckles. 

Slowly he brought his face up to my view and started to make his way from behind the kitchen counter to me, my heart started to race as his footsteps grew closer. His eyes were still dark blue and his hair was ruffled but he was calm, he looked around and saw the disaster he caused, 'For me to know' he whispered. 

Before I got to say anything, Noah's voice echoed "Reid, my office". I could hear it in his voice, he was angry, super angry but he remained composed and that's what made me see how he does have the authority and power because he can control his emotions.

'Fuck' Reid huffed.

'Fucks not gonna help you after the shit you've just done' Noah's cold voice resonated through, he was getting louder now. 'Sierra go to your room' he huffed still boring into Reid's eyes. 

It bothered me how he just orders me around like this but due to the intense situation at hand, I knew it was best to follow his command, 'Okay' I mumbled and made my way up to my room, Reid didn't give me a second look.

As I walked up the stairs, I heard more footsteps enter, probably my other brothers and then a very painful sounding slap. 

I shivered at the sound, it struck me that behind closed doors my brothers were so violent.

As I was going up the stairs I found myself stopping, trying to decipher the conversation downstairs. I could only hear Noah's voice but soon enough I was at the bottom of the stairs behind the corner of where they were, once again my curiosity got the better of me. I only prayed nobody would see me. 

'You idiot, how could you lose it like that?' Noah grunted before continuing 'and Tyler, how did you and Kai think that putting Sierra in that situation was wise?' This time his voice came out louder and angrier. 

'I tried to calm this loser down but he wasn't budging so I just thought I'd put her in so she could shut him up quicker' Kai rebutted. It was so tense that I could feel it. 'You know the rules, I need to know' Noah replied gritting his teeth. 'You were on a business call' Tyler interrupted. 'I don't give a fuck if I was talking with Donatello bout blowing up our alliance when it comes to these things, you tell me for god sake, I need to know' Noah seethed. 'Why didn't you tell me about the threat' Reid sputtered. 'This' Noah spat. I could feel it all heating up. 

Suddenly Noah caught glimpse of my staring, my heart dropped and my body was shaking as he made his way to where I stood. 'Looks like somebody's a little too curious' he smirked. I stepped out of the staircase and stood sheepishly in front of all my brothers. Noah's stare bore into me 'I told you to go up to your room Sierra, you disobeyed me' He stated coldly. He has a voice that sends shivers down my spine making me feel small, I mean I know he means well but I'm his sister, not some business associate. 

'I didn't mean t--' I peeped out. 'Now you're lying too, how else did you end up here and not in your room' Noah smirks keeping his eyes on me. 'Answer when I speak to you Sierra' he said and all I could do was stand there. My other brothers were just watching on before Tyler intervened 'Noah, she can just leave now' 

'What type of example would that be Tyler, I mean miss eavesdropper must have consequences' Dylan said smirking. 'Give me your phone and curfew has changed from 10 to 9 for a week' Noah informed me, then walked off signalling for Reid to follow him. 

I started to tear up, I'm a sensitive person and that took all my strength to not breakdown. Tyler came over and led me up to my room after handing me a tissue. 

'You shouldn't have been eavesdropping Sierra, we don't appreciate that' His voice was soft, enough to not make it seem like he wasn't yelling like Dylan and Noah. 'I know, I'm sorry' I blubbered out. 'Shhh it's okay' he placed me carefully under the covers and kissed me on my forehead, closing the door on his way out. 

'School tomorrow, 7 am is breakfast'