Part 6

'Reid?' 

If I thought my friends were scared of Dylan then Reid was completely another story. Dylan's chuckle resonated through the canteen as all eyes were on us and I just crouched into my seat pretending to not exist. 

Reid's hands were still covered in blood from his fight just a few minutes ago which only made him even more intimidating. My friends were frozen in their seats not even thinking about speaking up, I tried to give each of them a reassuring look.

'Sorry, we can leave' Troy said shakily clearly unsure of what to do. 'No, stay' I demanded. Reid slowly moved towards Troy and Brad, they sat nervously waiting as their faces flushed a cherry red. 'I think that's best, don't you Dylan?' Reid said in a cold tone. He was playing with them, just sweating them out. 'Yeah, I'd hate for you to get your hands dirty twice today' Dylan sneered. Reid gave out a chuckle in response, he carefully placed his hands on Brad's shoulders causing him to immediately tense up. I couldn't sit there while he tortured my friends anymore, 'Stop, what do you want' I stammered in the hope he would just go away. 

I saw Reid give Dylan a particular look and then suddenly I feel these two gigantic hands enwrap my waist and lift me out of the table, once I realised what was happening I started to thrash trying to get out of Dylan's strong grip but to no success instead, he just carried me bridal style over to the entrance of the canteen, I caught glimpses of my friends and his, and Kai looking at this whole scene unveil. Soon I found myself walking upstairs to my locker with Dylan. I tried to twist my head over to check on my friends guessing that Reid was still there. As I was turning to check, Dylan grabs my head to twist it back towards him. 'What the hell' I huff but he only rolls his eyes and continues walking like nothing just happened. 

Reid soon came over and gave me my lunch and walked back to the canteen leaving me feeling constrained by my brothers, once again. 

--- 

I headed to my maths class hoping that not everyone was in the canteen as that whole embarrassing incident went down. I knew that Troy and Zara was in this class so I knew I had a lot of explaining to do.  I spotted them in the back row of the class and quickly took my seat beside them before the class started. 

'You're a Stonewood!' Zara screeched, 'calm down, and yes I am' I whisper to not get in trouble by the teacher. They looked at me so baffled, 'Sierra that was the scariest moment I've had in my life' Troy said shaking his head. 'I know I'm so sorry that happened, I had no idea he was gonna do that' I said sincerely, I really had no idea they'd embarrass me like that, it's not like I broke any of their dumb rules. 

'It's okay, you looked just as shocked, it was so funny' Zara squealed, Troy nodded in agreement and we all burst out laughing. 'Brad and Camilla were literally dying that they didn't have a class with you, I said we can make a chat and you can explain tonight' said Zara. I laughed and nodded in reply. 

'I just can't believe they are your brothers like are they really dangerous or is it actually just a rumour' Zara added quizzically, they were both truly taken back that the famous Stonewood brothers had a sister, they just kept asking questions all through class until the bell rang. 

We grabbed our stuff and went to our lockers and I got my bag and said goodbye to my new friends, Zara reminded me to spill the tea on the group chat she will make later tonight. 

I headed out to the front of the school and clumsy me was looking down and didn't see where I was going when I collided with one very tall and buff boy. 'What the fuck, watch where you're going' he seethed gritting his teeth but as I continued to walk on, he grabbed my wrist pushing his finger down hard enough that it'd leave a bruise. 

I was scared that he'd do worse so I thought I should just apologise. 'Sorry, I didn't see you' I mumbled as he glared at me and rolled his eyes walking off in the opposite direction leaving me to pick up my books that were scattered across the corridor. Finally, after everything was back in my bag I continued on my path, I looked at my wrist and saw the finger-sized bruise starting to show, I knew I had to hide it from my brothers otherwise I'll be the cause of yet another scene. 

I waited out the front of the school and after 10 minutes I see Reid finally make his way to the car allowing me to get in since it was locked before. 'Reid I've been waiting for years' I complained fastening my seatbelt. He pulled out yet another cigarette and lit it up ' not my problem' he shrugged. I scrunched my nose up to block the bitter fumes

Ugh this guy is so POLAR

He starts up the car and a 20-minute journey turns into 10 with his radical driving. I just held on for dear life and hoped that was enough to survive. 

We walked in to be greeted by the rest of my brothers except Noah sitting on the couch, I approached the couch to join them, but before I got there, I heard Reid's voice echo through the house.

'What happened to your wrist Sierra?'