Part 7

I was in total shock. I just froze and looked around as all eyes were on me or more specifically my wrist. How the hell did he even realise? I wonder how I'm going to get out of this one. 

'Nothing' I said trying to act confident but that did nothing to convince them. Tyler got up off the couch and came towards me holding his hand out towards my wrist, I quickly tucked it in a cross-shoulder pose. I saw deep in his eyes that fury was starting to take over, even though he and Kai were the nicer ones this wouldn't stop him from claiming authority and become demanding.

'Show me' Tyler's voice turned from warm to cold in seconds, his deadpanned face just bore into my eyes, I kept my stance for a minute or so until a wave of defeat washed over me. 

I started to untangle my sweating hands out from the knot I made with my arms watching the rest of my brothers grow closer, intrigued by my every movement but I couldn't help but notice Dylan staring at me, boring his eyes into mine.

Finally, I reached my hand out face down in Tyler's which was quickly flipped over for him to inspect, his face morphing into anger as he examined the bluey black thumb-sized bruise on my wrist. I heard Reid huff from the sight of it in the corner, 'who the fuck did that to you' Tyler growled, not usually did he get so worked up but for these short moments, he reminded me of Reid and Dylan. 

The tension was so strong that it could be cut with a knife. I took a long breath in to stop my tears from flowing out, 'nobody' this time my voice was so soft that if it wasn't so damn silent, nobody would've heard. 

Tyler rolled his eyes but we were quickly interrupted by the strong footsteps of Noah coming down the stairs. He paused and glanced at Tyler, realising my hand was in his, he walked over still composed as ever and soon his eyes placed my dark bruise causing them to darken with anger plastered on his face. 

'Who. Did. That?' Noah's words were slow and meaningful and his voice held so much resentment and irritation. I glanced over at Kai for help but he simply nodded for me to answer, I could've gone a lot longer deflecting the question but Noah was hard to disobey given he demands so much respect and he is my actual guardian so I was just too intimidated to argue therefore I let my defences down and tears swelled up in my eyes as I blubbered 'so-some k-kid, I'm s-sorry, I ran i-into him and--'. He shook his head and balled his fists but not only him tensed up and prepared to fight, but it was also the whole damn lot of them.

I just stood there holding myself up and thank god Kai intervened, 'okay well we will sort it out tomorrow' he said while placing himself between Noah and me. He gently pushes up my chin so my eyes are at his and he smiled in reassurance. It felt nice that at least somebody was compassionate and caring. For a moment my heart ached less. 

Kai wrapped his arm around me leading me to the stairs, 'NO' Reid grunted before we could take another step. 'Get the fucking yearbook out and show me who I need to deal with tomorrow' he stated coldly with frustration. Noah and Dylan looked at me then back at Reid, 'Dylan get the yearbook' Noah demanded.

I really thought he was going to let me go seeming I was in tears already. Dylan flashed me a smirk on his way up the stairs and on the way down, Kai glanced at him trying to calm him down with some twin telepathy, but to no avail, Dylan just shrugged his shoulders and gave Noah the book. 

Now they were all huddled in the middle of the lounge completely invested in this book. The book that I'd have to read through to see who will fall victim of my brother's wrath tomorrow. 

Reid storms over holding the book over my eyes, 'who?' he demanded point at each person. Honestly, I couldn't remember his face in my head but I knew once I see him I'll be able to recognise him. I scanned up and down the pages feeling the pressure from all my brother's stares. 

That's when I saw him, up in the top left-hand corner. I paused my scan and lifted my hand to point at the boy, 'him' I mumbled loud enough for them to hear. 'Who is it let me see' Dylan barged through. 'It's that Jeremy fellow in my year' he started to chuckle 'what a fucking mistake he made' and just like that he walked up to the third floor. 

Reid and Noah agreed with a shared smirk, 'have a good night Sierra' Noah stated then followed Dylan. Reid did the same after giving me a kiss on my forehead before leaving accompanied by an evil smirk. How can they be so excited, what will happen??

'Kai, what's going to happen tomorrow' I said hesitantly, he started to tense up 'nothing that you need to worry about okay' he said cupping my face placing a kiss on my forehead compelling me to head upstairs to my room. 

Whatever is happening tomorrow, I have to stop. I need to make sure that he doesn't get hurt because of me. It's already happened before. 

'Bye Sis' cooed Kai closing my door and heading up to the third floor. I started to drift to sleep from the tiresome day, but only to be awoken to a very loud punch to the wall upstairs.

Hi guys! Thank you for reading, tell me if you'd like longer chapters or any ideas you think I should include. Have a good day/night! - Anna