Part 11

After Noah's uncomfortable intimidating 'talk'. I just stayed in my room all night while all the boys were upstairs doing 'business', it was finally the perfect time that I knew they wouldn't distract me. I've been waiting forever to call him.

I got out my phone and sat on the edge of my bed, I typed in the number and the dialling noise began, my stomach turned to knots at my impatience. 

---

'Hey, was wondering when you were gonna call me' he answers and I could just imagine the smirk on the other side. He always knew how to make me laugh, 'I've missed you,' I beamed hoping he could hear that through the phone. 

'Aw, don't get soft on me now....but I missed you too, and I know after the many times you said it's alright but I gotta ask, how is your wrist, I seriously didn't mean to press that hard I just wasn't sure if it was gonna come up or not and--' I quickly interrupted his monologue of uneasiness.

'Jer I'm fine, it all worked out anyway' I tried to assure him. 'I am so sorry for what they did to you, I tried to stop but—' I added in a rush before he intervened ' Sierra I'm okay we knew it was going to happen, it just took everything in me to not just get up and show them my amazing skills' his voice was soothing my panic, for all these years, he always knew how to calm me down. 

I knew we'd been over it many times, playing the scenario in our heads but only now it was real, a real pain to ultimately end mine.

'But hey, they are looking into the Italian mafia as we speak, Liam just texted me they called him regarding my actions' he said with a chuckle on the end. 'Perfect' I replied with a smile. My voice changed suddenly as I felt a wave of emotion flush over me 'Jer, I can't believe mum was right.. about everything, I feel fooled' tears started to well in my eyes. 

'Sia, I know it's hard to accept but it's just a hard truth, but this will only work if they stay in the dark, once they find out, I know they will understand and help you achieve this' he said trying to reassure me. I knew he was right, that I would have to keep this secret but the fact that even after all these years they still didn't trust me, their own little sister. 

'This should lead us to him, and then he will feel the wrath of Sierra and Jeremy' I said with a smirk plastered on my face laughing at the end. 'Sierra, I promise everything will go to plan just as long as you do your job and we make them follow this lead, we will find him' he informed me. 'My brother and Liam are onto it' he added. 'We really couldn't do any of this without them so say thanks to Enzo and Liam for me please' I replied. 

---

Suddenly, I heard footsteps echo through the house from the third floor. I quickly said bye to Jeremy and hid my burner in my secret draw knowing that the phone they gave me was bugged. As was pretty much the whole house as I audited the number of hidden security cameras in the rooms.

I lay in bed awaiting the knock from one of them at least, and as always I was right. In came Tyler holding a smile on his face. 'Hey sis, I spoke to Noah and we've agreed that you won't be required to accompany your brothers everywhere at school. Your friends and yourself will be able to sit on a separate table and go to class on your own however once you get home you are to do only homework and Noah will take your phone and laptop as well, so phone and laptop please' he explained to me while sitting on the edge of my bed. 

I was happy that I didn't have to sit with them however now I don't have my phone it'll be harder to cover up my conversations with Jer. 'I don't hear a thank you missy, it was all me that made this happen and I only did it because I know this is still early days and you need to get settled in' he added with a chuckle on the end to uphold his arrogance. 

'Oh why thank you kind sir, I appreciate your existence' I replied sarcastically bowing my head. I really did appreciate Tyler, he always has my best interest at heart.

He lets out another laugh before exiting, 'also we have guests coming to dinner tonight'. 

'Guests?' I quickly question and he just turns around and nods 'yes guests'

I melted into the covers of my bed and now without my phone or laptop, I am left with only my thoughts. 

I really wonder who is coming to dinner tonight? 

Well I will find out and although I grew up oblivious with limited resources, I know more than they think and I will find him, the one who started this all.

Hey all! 

SURPRISE! I wanted to make a strong plot and she's definitely more confident and knows a lot more than she lets on hmmmmm!!

I know y'all be shook but now I can continue to develop the story with her talking about more information hehe

Hope you guys enjoyed and keep reading!

Vote and comment! 

Anna❤️💜