Part 25

He stared at me intensly, just daring me to talk. 

"Well?" I stare right back at him with a smirk. The rest of my brothers silent and deeply indulged in our stare off however I could see in the corner that Tyler was growing impatient. 

"Tell me what Sierra?" he demanded annoyed. 

I broke my eye contact with Noah and shifted to Tyler, I slowly walked up to him and despite our big height difference, I felt in control. Like they didn't have all the power like they always think.

I took a deep breath to gather my thoughts, everything that I say now will have some sort of lasting impact. 

"Father was offered a large amount of money from the Italian Mafia in exchange for him ending his own. He obviously took it and left, but before he did, he wanted Mum out incase she decided to spill and she was able to take me with her because he wanted leverage...I was his leverage." I said with the most neutral voice, I couldn't tear up now, I have to remain strong. 

"It had only been a few weeks before he started to try hunt Mum down because he was afraid she would tell me then somehow I'd tell you..who knows, he's crazy." I scoffed incredulously. 

"Point is, Noah knew this whole time...And don't deny that Noah, I know you did, don't lie to me" I glance to him, lowering my gaze to give off that, don't even try, look. 

I sigh as I realise the saddened faces on all my brothers, something they definitely didn't reveal often enough. A part of me feels guilty for telling them but I know it's what I need to do. 

"Yes he was looking for me all those years no doubt, but he just told you guys he was dead instead of where he truly was because it was easier". Even Noah looked remorseful as he saw his brothers expressions. 

I could tell he was gritting his teeth as he glanced to me. My eyes softened, 'I don't care wha-' I started before once again his low voice interrupted. 

"So you're telling me that we didn't kill that son of a bitch that ruined this family like 12 years ago and you let him live in peace" Reid was mad, real mad. His eyes darkened more than usual and his face became redder as he clenched his jaw. 

Noah quickly wiped away any emotion and stepped closer to confront Reid, I began to feel anxious as the intensity in this room was becoming overbearing. "NO" he seethed, boring into Reid. 

"I let you live in peace so you didn't grow up believing that money was more important to him than you, AND I rebuilt the mafia to become stronger and make it to this day...The day where I make him pay." he added, shouting and pointing all up in his face. The calm and composed angry Noah had vanished and he simply was past breaking point. 

Reid scoffed and backed down. 

"Noah please, I too waited for this day, don't take it away from me. I want to face the man. I want to see him suffer." I pleaded softly, extending my hand to grab Noah's. 

He turned around and contemplated what I said. Tyler occasionally whispered something in his ear and my other brothers started to break the silence. 

"You've definitely surprised me this time Noah" Dylan chuckled. 

I roll my eyes at him in which he sends me a hard glare. 

"Leave" he mumbled out harshly looking anywhere but me. I cock my head to the side confused and glance at Liam. 

"What?" 

He adjusted his stance and bent down to my level with a scowl look. "I said leave" he returned back to his cold, calm and composed manner. "and take Liam".

I felt somewhat hurt by his order, we had all just shared nearly everything and he still throws me out like a child. 

I huffed and crossed my shoulders as I storm out tugging Liam with me. 

Just as we reach the door I feel myself be yanked back which causes me to stumble. I quickly snap my head over to Liam and see Reid's hand tightly gripped on his wrist. 

"You're as important to me as the guy I killed last week" he spat coldly, glaring as if it was the last thing he could do. 

I hear Liam visibly gulp and pale, I shoot a glare of my own to Reid and pulled Liam back to follow me. 

SLAM

Noah didn't waste anytime shutting me out once again. 

"I'm so sorry Liam, I promise I'll make sure they see your side of things" I say in a warm embrace. 

"It's okay Sia, I knew they'd find out eventually" he sighed, resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Not like this they shouldn't have"

...heyyyyy...👀...I'm sooooooooooo sorry that this has taken YEARS! I feel so bad but I got so caught up with school since this corona thing made it go online then on site and just it's been a whirlwind...then I may have forgotten about WP for the longest second! Here is a chapter, I hope it fits okay since it's been a while...I had to start reading my own book lmao cos i forgot some parts hahahhaha so i apologise if something doesn't add up. (Tell me in the comments and I'll check it out!!) 

anddd long time since I've written too so if there's mistakes or just grammar errors, tell me and I'll fix it lol

Also, I did a character list!!! Finally! So I've put that at the start of my book, check it out if you like :) 

It won't be long till this book finishes so I rly hope I'll be able to get it all out quick. 

Hope y'all are safe, happy and healthy and have a good night/day. 

Thanks for sticking with this story lovelies :) 

Anna🤪🥳