Part 22

We headed to Noah's office behind the locked door at the end of the lounge room. I sensed Reid's angry presence behind me, his eyes glued to the back of my head. 

Noah's loud footstep echoed through the house allowing me to look down but still know where I am going. 

With my head dropped to the floor, I bumped hard into Noah's office door as it started falling shut after Dylan selfishly didn't hold it open, like always. 

As I collided into the wooden door, I stumbled back, about to fall flat on the floor but instantly I feel Reid's hand wrap around my waist, pushing me up, securely. 

'Eyes up' he murmurs as he helps me regain my balance. I sent him a small smile and continued to enter. I take in the whole office, the leather chair behind the wide wooden desk, showered by papers after papers, all stuck around the wall like it was some murder investigation. 

The house is a mansion, yet what I believe the most important room in the house is, is only small compared to what I expected. Luxurious and modern but cosy. Leather and wooden contrasts but no windows. 

My brothers automatically positioned themselves in front of his desk, I did the same, not wanting to create even more drama. Noah carefully made his way to his chair, pushing it aside. He stood, peering down on me with his shoulders straight and formal attire still clean. 

'Now Sierra, how do you know about the Mafias?' he asked, articulating every word with his low voice. 

Reid stood beside me, nudging on my back to talk. I glance to my left, seeing the rest of them awaiting my answer, their gazes all fixed on me although Dylan seemed he couldn't have cared less, just smirking away. 

'Sierra' Noah lowered his head, almost defeated. He presses his hand onto the desk taking a long sigh. 

'I will, if you don't go through with your plans tonight' I said softly, halfway through meeting the gaze of Noah. I keep my eyes intensely fixed on his, my confidence will not go down in this moment.

Murmurs erupt between my brothers. Reid's loud huff is clearly heard making me shiver. Tyler looks at me in disbelief along with Kai and Dylan. Even though I hadn't explained what I meant, they knew, exactly what I intended.

'Nothings happening tonight, what got you thinking that?' Tyler says, acting oblivious. His voice full of confidence, almost making me believe him. 

I stare back at him, shaking my head from side to side, 'seriously?' I huff. 

'Tyler, I know you thought she was some angel, but even the angel can be a devil' Dylan loudly states, grinning. Noah once again doesn't appreciate his comments and sends him his own stare. 

Oddly enough, Reid answers back to Dylan instead, 'Shut the fuck up, do you forget who she is?' he replies bitterly. Dylan rolls his eyes in response. 'The devil would be my ex-girlfriend' Reid adds, letting out a small chuckle. 

'Enough' Noah bellows, breaking up the intensity happening between us. 'Sierra, how do the events of tonight impact you?' his previously lowered gaze rises to meet my warm blue eyes. 

'I know people' I confidently spoke. Reid shuffles over to face me, a glare evident. 

'What do you mean, you know people?' he seethed, not moving a single muscle. 'Goddamit, it's not that Jeremy guy is it?' he burst out, spinning around to face Noah. Pointing to my wrist, helping him remember. 'He was the one that I sorted out, the one that led us to that fucking mess of a mafia' Reid growled. 

Tyler stepped forward, pushing him the slightest bit 'watch your fucking mouth' he sneered. Twisting his view from Reid to Noah he mouths some phrase I can't hear.