Part 5

I woke up right on 6:30 and for once, didn't need several alarms to get me up. What to wear today that was the question... hmmm. I need to look good, I mean it's my first day at school and I wanna look my best. I pulled out some options and decided to go with classic blue jeans and a retro top.

It was 7am so I made my way downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast, as I came down I saw all my brothers including Noah waiting at the table. I gave them a quick smile and headed to make my breakfast, I could feel their stares behind me then I feel a towering presence beside me and realised Noah's hand rested on my shoulder, I jumped at his touch which didn't go unnoticed. 'Hey steady, it's me' he smirked meeting my blue eyes with his. 'Sorry I didn't see you there' I mumbled out trying to act confident. 'Don't apologise for random shit' Dylan shouted shoving cereal in his face, Noah hmmed at his comment which meant he agreed I guess.

'Sorry' I squeaked, all these eyes on me was so intimidating. 'Wait oops no sorry ugh crap fu--' I said in a rush but Noah's voice cut in 'I'd think before you finish that' he glared, he was not joking. I took a deep breath 'My mistake'.

'Sit down, we have people to do that for us' He sneered, probably not even realising how smug and rich he sounded. I went and took my place at the table beside Tyler.

These 2 older women came through the door and greeted Noah who was already standing ready to greet them. I guess these are their helpers. I waited to be introduced and soon enough I found myself shaking their hands making conversation. 'Okay miss interpersonal, no need to waste your words' Dylan smirked rolling his eyes. He is so ungrateful and clearly couldn't give the time of day for these women who will probably clean up his dishes once we leave for school. I looked at Tyler in disbelief at Dylan's comment and he looked at me as if to let it go, and usually, I'd have stood up and given my mind to Dylan but after last night, I decided to just let it go and apologise to the women when we left.

--

'Sierra, go wait in the car' Reid said and left the room. God, he's so bossy and his voice is so cold, I mean after his meltdown I thought we had a connection but looks like it meant nothing to him. Wish I felt like he even cared.

We took 2 different cars, one consisted of Kai and Dylan in the red Lamborghini and Reid and I in the blue Ferrari. I felt snobby even though we were going to a private school I was not going to come off like that. The ride was short and we parked up to school 10 minutes before the bell. 'Are you going to come to sort out the office with me?' I asked as Reid was lighting up his cigarette. 

Since I've been here I've conducted that they all smoke and Reid was the worst. He shrugged and continue to blow smoke in my face. I started to open my door and as I was hopping out I felt his hand yank me back in, 'what the hell Reid' I groaned only to receive a longing glare. He took one last inhale from his ciggie and threw it out the window then gestured for me to get out. Oh my god, he yanked me back just so he could finish his cigarette and me to back out again, brothers.

We approached the office and the office lady exchanged some type of look from Reid that made her quickly hang up the phone and greet us as soon as we entered. Weird. 'Hi dear, you must be Sierra. Pleased to meet you, here is your timetable and if you have any questions or troubles just come to me or anyone else in the office to solve your problem.' She said in a honeyed voice, she seemed sweet or maybe it was because my brother stood towering over us besides me.' Okay, I have English first and don't want to be late so bye' I said quickly trying to avoid a possible conversation. He raised his shoulder and gave me an indifferent look before walking away.