Part 21

The room fell to silence, Liam stood close behind me and my brothers in front, all heavily intrigued for my next few words.

Thoughts were rushing in my head like a constant rollercoaster, just thinking about every possible way I could handle this. I mean, I just admitted to my brothers that I know of their secret and their plans.

Reid would be home soon with Mateo and I know that as soon as he steps foot inside and finds out what's happening then he will be a ticking time bomb.

Noah stared me down intently, I could tell how utterly confused he is but once again does a good job of masking it with an intense, impatient stare.

My palms started to sweat and even though I knew I held control and had them at fear over my knowledge, at the end of the day they are my brothers. I love them and don't want them to think of me differently because of my actions but at the same time, they cannot stop what I intend on doing.

Dylan's smirk broke through as he looked at me astonished, as did Kai. 

Kai's amused look made me a little more comfortable because if I had to confide in someone, it could be him and it made Noah's intensity a little less intimidating. For yet another time, Tyler's expression fitted with Noah's. Confused, but perfectly concealed by their stony faces and death stare.

'There are rumours at school. If they're true, they're obviously not rumours anymore' I said, glaring at my brothers as I spoke but not daring to meet the gaze of Noah. It worried me how he could make me crack under pressure with his cold yet calm personality.

'Don't bullshit me Sierra' Noah spat, raising his voice a little higher. His words instantly made me look up at him, meeting those sharp dark blue eyes of stormy skies.

'Sierra please, who told you that?' Tyler chimed in, obviously trying to diffuse the situation.

'I'm telling you that I heard it around' I flatly responded reiterating my original reason. Tension increased around us, it can't be long until Reid arrives, usually at his driving speed, he could be here in 5 minutes.

Noah scoffed, drifting his glare away from me and towards Tyler. They shared a knowing glance and nod. Kai and Dylan remained as they were, completely engrossed with the unfolding scene in front of them.

Liam stepped to the right of me, ever so slightly to show me a sign that he is right there, like always.

'I'm telling you that's bullshit, I know it and you know it' a voice broke the silence, my stomach twisted up, too many holes I've dug and now unsure if I can get out.

Noah stepped closer, fixing his eyes with mine. 'Sierra, I advise you to start speaking now' the same voice bitterly scorned.

'I'm answering you verbally with my response, what more do you want?' I cheekily replied, knowing that it'd only piss Noah off even more, but if I can divert his attention to my attitude then I'll gain more time to think of a new way out.

Both Noah and Tyler huffed at my answer, in a quick moment Noah walked off and turned around throwing his hands in the air. 'Goddammit Sierra, you're lucky you're my sister' he seethed. Making me jump slightly, without realising I reach over to Liam. 

Tyler realises and comes over to rest his hand over my shoulder, edging Liam to move away. 'Sierra, this is serious, Noah needs to know where this information is actually from' he whispers softly. I rolled my eyes, they must believe I'm clueless. I know this is serious, what happened to mum was serious, our family splitting apart is serious, mafias are serious. Of course, I fucking know.

Dylan spoke up, 'I think Reid, Kai and I can all say that's definitely not being spread around' he looked to Kai, encouraging him to agree.

'I guess' he replies.

Noah returns his focus to me, 'Sierra, I know what floats around, the mafia yes but not anything else, do you know why?' he pauses starting to bend down to my level. 'Because I make sure. Reid, Dylan and Kai deal with those that do not follow and for that, I know for a fact, no one is willing to go against me or them. Understood?' he said in a low voice, widening his eyes.

Of fucking course. How did I not think about it like that?

A loud slam snapped me out of my trance looking at Noah. I immediately turn my head to the door, as did the rest of my brothers and Liam.

Dylan let out a chuckle 'this should be good.'

In bursts Reid, along with a bruised but in one piece Mateo. I rushed to the entrance, Reid questionably glanced at me, probably wondering why the sudden change of heart from Noah.

I mumbled into Mateos ear 'I'm really sorry, I hope you're okay' he smiles in response.

Reid notices the huddle of my brothers and Liam in the centre of the room. 'Anyone going to update me?' he shouts. I stay with Mateo while gravitating my eyes to Noah, wondering what he would answer. It's clear Noah understands that Reid can be a ticking time bomb and extremely impulsive so I stood there nervous, awaiting his answer.

'Little sister over here knows about the mafia and the Italian mafia situation somehow, but is blatantly wasting time by lying.' Dylan jumps in, he grins as I send him a look, but not only I did this time. Noah most definitely didn't appreciate Dylan's comment either.

Reid instantly fixed his gaze onto me, 'who fucking told you that?' he bursts out.

'No one, I just heard it at school' I defended myself looking all around but not at Reids view.

'If someone even mumbled information like that then they'd hear from me, now do you really think people look forward to that?' he retorted, raising his voice even more.

'U-uh' I mumbled, dropping my head to the ground. Think Sierra. Think.

'You and you stay here, Sierra come with us' Noah sternly interrupts, pointing to Mateo and Liam to stay in the lounge room.

I froze in my spot. What the fuck do I do now?

Reid headed towards me, motioning for me to follow my other brothers while he trailed behind.

Due to the actual important matters at hand, Enzo's life depends on what I have to say at this moment. 

And, the truth would be easier to tell than yet another lie.

Hi guys! This is a bit shorter than I'd have liked but I wanted to get one out :) 

It was so lovely reading all the comments on my last chapter, you guys are so sweet. Thank you!🥰

Hope you're all enjoying your day/night and staying safe! 

Sorry if there are mistakes, I'll edit through tomorrow :)

Comment/Vote 😆

Anna💜