Prologue

Sol

The fullest white moon has risen.

My claws started to form as I remove my necklace and threw it to the ground.

There were loud echoes of howls from the eastern direction. It was my cue to run farther as fast as I can to distract the pain of every part of my body cracking.

I felt it.

I was scared.

Being alone made me feel terrified. Not because I'm in the woods by myself. I'm not a normal human who gets frightened from the unknown monsters roaming around the trees at night.

I'm the monster.

But, I'm afraid of being alone. I can't accept standing in a pack where you actually don't know who to trust.

The problem is not the pack. It's me. Yes, I know I'm naturally different. I'm more than different like a rose in a garden of sunflowers. It hunts me. They hunt me.

I blacked out for a second. I woke up curled up onto the dirty ground feeling the pain of turning back into my loved self. As I stood, tears started forming but I didn't let them stream. I am strong, I can stand alone.

I wore my clothes back and ran home. I had to.

I had to expect what sight will show up to me. The 6th couple who actually protected me as their own. The smell of blood that's surrounding them on the floor. Claw cuts on the wallpapers.

It's moving day.