Special Chapter

Stan

"Here's a ten, buddy. Sell me to that girl over there." I asked some nerd to do it. The new girl has caught everybody's attention, and her twin brother, but that lady's got mine.

I watched the nerd go talk to her while her back is my view. What the heck? Does buddy right there thinks I love seeing his face? But to be honest, I wouldn't complain with that Halle's behind.

After seconds, buddy's mouth stopped moving so it means he was getting Halle's answer. But he just walked away after. I chased after him but when I looked at my watch, it was time for me to go home.

"Your principal called. You know I have no time for that." He emphasized every word.

He lectured me while I just look down on the floor.

"I didn't send you to a private school because I knew you wouldn't take it seriously and you would just waste my money. But do not ever make my reputation-"

And that was the moment I talked back, "You, your reputation! What the hell's the matter with you?!"

I received one great punch that made me lie on the floor. There were gasps from every corner of the house, from the maids to the butler.

"You don't talk to me like that, you ungrateful son of a bitch." His foot was on my chest. I felt my nose bleeding.

That was it, "At least I'm just the son."

He took a deep breath like he was trying to compose himself, not to ruin his reputation more in front of the workers.

He grabbed my shirt and made me stand up, "You never should've existed." He whispered.

I ran away. I took my car, which was from his money but who-the-fuck cares?

I wiped my nose while walking to the entrance of a club. The guard blocked me, with his hand on my chest.

The image of his foot on my chest was on my mind again.

"I've had enough for the day." I handed the guard 20 bucks. Yea, it's the money he's giving me for my allowance but once again, it's just money. I would spend every buck if only he would run out of it.

One shot.

He blames me for ruining his reputation.

Two.

He blames me for killing my mother.

Three.

He blames me, a baby, being born, because I killed his wife.

Four.

He blames me for existing.

"Like you humans have so many problems." I heard a guy beside me scoff. He looked familiar. Oh right, the twin brother of that new bitch.

"Problemize your own sister when I bang her up." My drunk mouth mumbled.

For a second, I saw his eyes turn red but it's probably the lights.

"But who knows if that'll happen. I'm gonna die anyway. Everybody just wants me to die." My sober arms raised the shot glass before I took another.

"Might as well tonight." I whisper against the loud music.

Then Red gave me his shot glass.

I drank it straight, I didn't even notice the different taste until it was burning in my throat.

When I woke up, I was in.... Halle's house. Did I get laid? Buddy deserves more than ten. Another face popped up and that's when I remember last night. What happened last night?

A car crash, what?

Then I felt so hungry that when Red threw me something, I drank it immediately.

The story of how I became a vampire isn't as exciting as when I actually banged Halle.

But when I saw an asshole, that Zack put his mouth on hers that observance day, it made me mad. No one takes what's mine. No one.

"You will tell me everything." I told Kevin, one of that jerk's friends. He was in love with me, I didn't even need to compell him. All he asked was my body which I willingly gave.

I live a lifetime now, might as well try some new things.

The day we rescued Halle, I had a conversation with one of the Perturbateurs and gave them every info about who they were asking about, Soleil.

But then I killed the guy afterwards. I will find out why they're so interested about the wolf before they find her.

I went to find Zack's parents. Turns out all they needed was money, and I had plenty. Two birds in one stone. I get the potion, and I get to make one hell of a revenge for stealing my bitch.

"You have no friends."