II. The Twins

I walk inside my next class that's still empty, not one seat is taken.

I placed myself right next to the door and as if the chair was a button that I've pushed, several students entered chatting, laughing, and flirting.

"Excuse me. That's my spot." Some pink girl stood, arms crossed, in front of me. "And who are you?," she adds eyeing me from head to toe which made me purely annoyed.

"Hun, that's no way to treat the new girl in town." Blondie joins the crowd.

Pink girl's aura suddenly transformed like a bad spirit popped out of her. Then she reached a hand before, "I'm Taffy." Of course she is.

I just raised a brow which made her pout like a kid who hasn't received a balloon. Blondie chuckles and she rests her elbow to Taffy's shoulder.

"Sorry for the first impression. I'm Meg. My girlfriend here just had a bad day. You know." She twists her butterfly-clipped hair.

I looked at Taffy's hair and then I just realized she looked like she spilled the hairspray on her head. It literally looks like it froze on spot.

I smirk before replying, "That's no problem," head tilted.

I was actually referring to the bad hair day, not to the way she greeted me. But those were enough words before the teacher came in.

They sat beside each other in front of me. Now that I think of it, Meg is too cool and fashionable of a lesbian to be dating a high school pink playboy bunny.

She glances at me, smiling before doing the same chuckle once again, "It was a dare."

My forehead instinctively creased.

That was weird.

Break time was next when the 'dared' couple has asked me to join them, "Sure," I answer.

While I walk my way to the lockers, I see him again, still with his red-head friend and the cheerleader. My eyes and the cheerleader's met before it turned to the one behind me whom she walked towards to.

It were his eyes' turn to look at me while I just saw him from my peripheral view. It turns out that my locker was across the one he was leaning to.

"Hi." Meg greets when I sat with them.

A couple seconds after, two guys and another girl arrives.

"And the deal's over. You have completed the dare. Here's a bill." The guy with glasses hands it to Meg but she tilts her head in my direction which caught the guy's attention.

She whispered something to Taffy which made the bunny send her 'see you later,' and left.

"Soleil's an understatement of a name for you. You bring more than light in my darkness." Glasses-guy told me.

"How'd you know my name?"

"Word spreads about the new girl in town." He casually answers. "It is you right? Because it is seriously impossible that I haven't noticed you before." He smirked and winked at the same time.

"Shut up, Zack." The other girl jokingly said. "Hi, I'm Robyn." She could obviously pass as a fourth member for the TLC if they are taking any. You can tell a singer from their speaking voice.

"And I'm Kevin. Rob's cousin." The other guy introduces with a hand, and I shook it.

"NO!"

The cafeteria fell silent.

A girl standing at the middle of the cafeteria slapped my first period classmate's, red-head guy, cheek while his friend and the cheerleader were just sitting and laughing like they're watching a comedy film.

The high-pitched, scene maker, crying, clown-faced girl walked out.

"Nothing to see in here." He put his hands up like he surrenders but his face looks like he was about to burst out laughing.... on what happened to himself.

"Another girl's just gonna forget her own dignity." Kevin shakes his head.

"That was Stan. Don't you dare date him because you will end up like that." Robyn warns.

Meg answered before I could, "I don't think you're gonna have to worry about Sol." She smirks.

"Who are those two?" I ask, looking at Stan's table.

"Red and Halle. Twins. And don't even think of it like a good twin-bad twin. Both of them are annoyingly attractive and evil." Rob said, narrowing eyes. That explained their identical brown hair and blue eyes.

"You shouldn't probably get close with them." Zack caught my attention. "Halle and Meg are not good together. And I don't mean anything childish." He whispers, but enough to let Meg hear it. I look at her who is just paying attention to her food.

"And Red," He continues, "....is far worse than Stan."

"Really?" I face him, smirking.

"And you?" I tease.

"Babe, I'm a flirt. I don't break hearts. Literally."