Chapter One/Preview thing

"Y/N !!!!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW !" Your mom shrieked from downstairs. I'm awake now, you thought as you dragged yourself out of bed and slumped down the hallway. You only started rushing when you saw your mom at the bottom of the staircase, glaring daggers through you. You rushed down the steps and ran to the kitchen with your mom right behind you.

"Ughh, y/n, we've already talked about this ! You've been late to school for 3 days in a row because you won't get up !" Your mom scolded you as she set a banana on the table.

"......is this all I'm getting for breakfast ?" You questioned. Your mom glared at you. Just as she was opening her mouth to yell at you, you said, "Eh, it's fine." You gave her a kiss on the cheek as you started pealing the banana and walking to the garage. You and your mom climbed into the car and waited for your brother to come out.

"Y/N..... is the reason you're so out of it because we're moving soon ?" Your mom hesitantly questioned you. She knew you didn't like talking about moving to Japan and about your grandma. You and your grandma were especially close, so the fact that she was sick broke your heart.
"Oh no, it's not that. I'm actually pretty glad to be able to be closer to grandma", you tried to stay positive as you gave your mom a small smile.
"....Ok then. Just try not to think too much about it. I'm sure she will get better. You know your grandma. She's not a crybaby." Your mom joked and you both laughed as your brother, Samuel, rushed into the car.

"Oh my god what takes you so long to get ready, stupid ?" You complained. Your brother shrugged. You pulled out your phone as your mom started driving to your highschool. You lightly sighed. 3 more days until you left. You guys were mostly already packed, so everything was ready to go. You leaned your head against the window. This is gonna be one hell of an adventure.

A/n: i finally decided i was going to edit this because I am ✨embarrassed✨ about this piece of shit. Lolz