Epilogue + Voting

"Momma !" D/n (daughter name) yelled for you, her bare feet slapping against the floor. You peered over your shoulder at the door to see her standing in the doorway, panting for breath. You handed your baby son to Oikawa, opening your arms to let D/n into them.

She raced to you, hopping into your arms. The rocking chair you were sitting tipped back at the force. She straddled your stomach with her little legs and wrapped her arms around your neck, snuggling into your neck. You held her up with your arms, looking over her shoulder out of the window. The trees in your backyard were covered in cherry blossoms, petals floating down every moment, covering the grass.

You glanced at Oikawa through the corner of your eye to see him, rocking his son, a soft smile glowing on his face. You were happily married to him and had two gorgeous children. You lived in a nice house not too far away from your parents, which came in handy for babysitting. Your brother had moved back to America after high school, saying Japan wasn't really his thing. You, of course, knew it was because his girlfriend lived over there. In fact, they were going to get married in a couple of weeks, to which they invited you to the wedding. You all went on with your lifes.

"Mommyyyy," D/n whined. She had pulled back so she could look at you. She had Oikawa's sweepy brown hair, but your eyes. You ruffled her hair, her ahoge springing back up instantly.

"Yes ?"

"Where did you and daddy meet ?" You shared a look with Oikawa. After a moment of silence you both burst into laughter, D/n joining after a moment. Once you were composed, you sat her down on your lap, facing outwards.

"Would you like to know the full story ?"

D/n tapped her chin playfully before shouting, "Duh !"

You smiled at her, then turned to the window. "It all started with a certain someone...."

"Who ? Who mommy who ?"

"Your great grandma"

That was such a shitty epilogue. I didnt wanna drag it out so I just ended it right there. Anyways, for stories. I have ideas. Comment under the one you want

Haikyuu Captains x reader

Yandere Bokuto x reader

Or

Another one shot story (request what character you want for this)

Also, I'll have an anime one shots and scenarios up that I'll update when I'm bored and while y'all vote. Just letting you know, the one shots will probably mostly be haikyuu cuz idk honestly. They're easy to write ig. And also bc I'm obsessed with them. TY FOR PUTTING UP WITH THIS STORY AND I LOVE Y'ALL ! SEE YA LATER