Chapter 26

The rest of the week flew by and before you knew it, it was Friday. You bounced your way to school, filled with energy you got from who knows where.

"Good morning Y/n !" You turned your head to the direction of the voice. It was Sakura, who was in your class. The strange thing was (not really) was that she had a huge forehead like the actually Sakura and also dyed her hair pink last week. So now she was a living Sakura. Not only were you friends with live-action Sakura, her friend group were all doppelgangers of the girls from that show. They even had the same name and habits. (Coincidence ? I think not😎)

"Oh ! Hey, Sakura !" You jogged over to her. She was already with Ino, Hinata, Tenten, and Temari. "Where's Karin ?"

Ino wrinkled her nose. "That hag ? I don't know."

Sakura slapped her head. "At least try to be nice," she scolded before mumbling, "even though I wanna drag her ass every hour of the day."

You laughed awkwardly. "Okayy then. Are you guys going to the party tomorrow ?"

The girls all perked up. Temari spoke up, "Well, duh. Why would we miss out on going to a mansion ? I ain't rich so, yay for me."

You giggled. "I am too. So...... you guys gonna claim your mans or what ?"

(Am I doing an unnecessary crossover ? Yes. Do I care ? No)

At this the whole group blushed red. Hinata was the worst out of all of them. She was basically a tomato, and looked on the verge of passing out.

"Hinata will most definitely get Naruto to fall head over heels for her if she wears the bikini were planning on buying her," Tenten said slyly, putting her arm on the black haired girls shoulders. Hinata turned into a blubbering mess.

"W-well I-I isn't i-i-it a b-bit too r-revealing ?" She stuttered out. Ino smirked.

"Of course it isn't ! It shows off your body, and you got a good one !" Ino tried to hype her up. Hinata slowly nodded her head, taking a few deep breaths. Her blush finally faded away until there was a small tint to her cheeks. Sakura turned to you and grabbed your hands.

"We're going shopping today for bathing suits. Wanna come with ? It'll be fun and we know you wanna impress your hot shot boyfriend."

Now it was your turn to blush. Hot shot ? Even these girls were fangirls ? Why did Oikawa have to be popular ?

"Um, I'd have to check with my mom, but yeah, I think I can go." You answered. Sakura's face lit up and she beamed at you.

"Yay ! I'm so excited ! We'll make sure to find a perfect one for you !" Sakura danced about on excitement. You chuckled nervously. Temari sidled up beside you, leaning over to whisper in your ear.

"I wonder which one is gonna be the biggest skank. They both like Sasuke, so don't worry about them taking Oikawa." Temari joked. You giggled a little. She continued, "Tenten likes Neji, and you already know about Hinata."

"Then who do you like ?" You asked with a smirk. You already knew, I mean they were the real life Naruto cast, how could you not ?

"Nobody. Nobody at all." Temari said, shaking her head with her arms crossed.

"Mhm, sure," you played along. Temari glared down at you, and you both broke into a fit of laughter. The bell rang just then.

"Welp, let's get to class !" Sakura said cheerfully. She's nice but her voice is fucking annoying, you thought. You all made your way to class. You texted your mom along the way, and she gave you the thumbs up.