Chapter 13

You shivered. You had sped up and situated yourself next to Kindaichi, where you were partially hidden from Iwaizumi, but it was no use. You could still feel his glare. Kindaichi was concerned for you. You looked pale and he didn't know why. He put his hand on your shoulder.

"Y/n. Are you okay ?" He decided to ask. You jumped and nodded vigorously.

"Oh yeah, of course ! I'm just a little bit nervous is all !" You managed to squeak out. That wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the full truth.

"Oh..... ok then", Kindaichi pulled his hand back and went back to concentrating on the match. You got to the gym and when you walked in, you sighed in relief. The gym was pretty much just like Aoba Johsai's. There was another team in black uniforms already warming up. They all turned when you arrived. You felt your face go red.

"Hello Coach !" The coach from the other team, waved at your coach. The boy's went back to warming up, while your team started taking off their jackets and changing into their jerseys/uniform. You wouldn't have thought much of it BUT THEY WERE CHANGING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. Your face started to heat up. They were all really good looking, so this was an eye candy feast.

You were going to turn away (you ain't no pervert) Oikawa caught your eye, his shirt half on, exposing his rippling abs and chest. His arms were muscular and you honestly don't even know how you didn't pass out. He winked at you with a smirk before you snapped your head in the opposite direction only to be met with MORE EYE CANDY. There Iwaizumi was, shirt off. He had a defined chest and abs too, and his arms were ripped. He still looked angry but his look was so FUCKING SEXY. (I'm sorry I'm getting carried away).

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY ARE THEY ALL SO HOT. IT'S NOT FAIR. AND THEY ACTUALLY LOOK AT ME ? I'M PRETTY MUCH PIECE OF SHIT COMPARED TO THEM. You were freaking out on the inside, but on the outside you were watching the other team with a slight blush. Your team started warming up and you were surprised at how good they were.

You had been at they're practice yesterday, but you really hadn't been paying close enough attention. You watched as they got the match started, the coaches and captains shaking hands. You were staring at Oikawa. I mean, you couldn't help it. How could you not pay attention to him after all the stuff that happened on the bus. Somehow, he knew you were looking and he snapped his head over to you. Taken by surprise, you quickly looked away.

Slowly, you looked back. He was walking back to the court and he was still looking at you. He noticed your attention and stuck his tongue out in a smile with a peace sign. You blushed before smiling a little and waving. You blushed even more when he smiled big and blew you a kiss. You shakily caught it then pressed it to your heart, a shy smile on your face. He practically outshone the sun that's how bright his smile was after that.

The match started and both teams were pretty even. When one scored, the other scored right back. Aoba Johsai barely won the first match. You were handing out water bottles when Iwaizumi suddenly grabbed your arm, pulling you to the door.

"Wait- what are you doing ? Let me hand these out." You pulled out of his grasp as you handed the remainder of the water bottles out before he grabbed you and dragged you again. He pushed you out the door and you stumbled down the steps.

"Iwaizumi, what are you- oof !" You grunted as he slammed you into the wall, trapping you with his arms. He was looking at you with fire in his eyes, made up of rage and....... affection.

"What did I tell you about Oikawa, huh ?" He said angrily. He leaned closer until you were nose to nose. Lowering his voice, he continued, "What did I say ? He's not good for you, Y/n ! He doesn't know how to treat a girl ! He's a playboy, and you know it !"