Chapter 30

Ya know, I just realized that I said this takes place in November and I'm over here making pool parties 🤡. Let's just say it's an unusually warm day.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine."

Warmth enveloped your body as your mom pulled you into a hug. Your shivering only got worse.

"B-but what if she-"

"She'll be fine. She has to be...."

Flashback to earlier.....

"OH YEAH ! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !!!" You and Tenten went to high five but badly missed. You had not done very well in the Never Have I Ever game, so now you were partially drunk. You were currently in the pool doing chicken fights, but tournament style. You and Tenten had knocked Matsukawa and Hanamaki out, so now it was the final between your duo and Iwaizumi and Oikawa. The whole volleyball team was drunk except for Iwaizumi, who was the designated driver for you all. To say he was fed up with your shit was an understatement.

"Go, Iwa-chan. Now." Oikawa told Iwaizumi like he was his pokemon. You smirked, Tenten adjusting you on her shoulders.

"LET'S GET IT !" With that, you started trying to shove each other off. Thanks to Tenten's iron grip, you were really secure and the hard pushes didn't effect you that much. The only problem was that Iwaizumi had an equally strong grip. It was like trying to pick something up that was bolted into the ground. Tenten backed up a little to give you a break. Somehow, some way, your intoxicated brain cells came up with a plan.

Instead of trying to push Oikawa, you decided to tickle him.

"Wait ! That's not fair-ahahah." He started squirming around as you tickled his stomach. You almost started feeling him up, but your desire to win was stronger than your hormones. He finally lost his balance and fell, taking Iwaizumi with him.

"BAHAHAHA ! YES ! I AM VICTORIOUS !" You screeched at the top of your lungs. Tenten started cackling with you. Unfortunately, she swayed a bit too much and you ended up flopping in the pool. Ouchie, my back.

"Tenten ! Be more careful next time !" You whined. But Tenten wasn't anywhere near you. You almost threw up in the pool right then and there. She was throwing herself at Neji, twerking and everything. Neji was most definitely drunk, because he didn't say anything, but seemed to be actually ENJOYING it. DISGUSTANG !!!

"Y/n ! Come do some shots with us !" Ino called you over from a drink table. You climbed out of the pool, instantly shivering from the difference in temperature. The pool was being heated, even though it was a pretty warm day. You quickly went to your bag and snatched the towel, wrapping it around yourself. Ino, Sakura, Hinata, Temari, Kindaichi, Kunimi, and Kyotani were at the table. The rest of the guys were all in the pool still or inside.

"Wait Y/n !" Oikawa whined from one of the pool floaties. You gently smiled.

"I'll be back ! Don't worry !" You skipped back over and gripped the edge of the floaty, dragging it to the edge of the pool. Your lips met in a sweet kiss, lasting a short moment.

"Hmph. Okay baby, see ya !" Oikawa waved frantically. You back pedaled for a while waving back before spinning around and scurrying to the others.

"So what are we doing ?" You asked. Temari started pouring shots and placing them on either sides of the table.

"We're competing to see how many shots we can take !" Sakura exclaimed. Hinata looked pale. They probably dragged her over here.

"Alright ! Kyotani, you're up against- oof !"